💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How will the Fiber Optic wig work on stage?

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

She wore it when she performed with the Rolling Stones, but it wasn't switched on at all was it? Or was it just too bright on stage?

tumblr_mhere1ZKZE1qdmb8eo1_500.png

PopReaper

I think that there will be a special performance on the next tour with the lights out so we can see the light from the wig as we can't really notice it when there are thousands of spotlights on her

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

RideRidePony

i can just imagine at the start of the ARTPOP show that she will rise from underneath the stage and the lights will be off so you can just see the wig before an explosion of lasers and LED visuals appear. im totally here for lots of blacklight too.

It was on, you could just barely see it, it was flashing also

enTYL.jpg

i can just imagine at the start of the ARTPOP show that she will rise from underneath the stage and the lights will be off so you can just see the wig before an explosion of lasers and LED visuals appear. im totally here for lots of blacklight too.

Talk about iconic :giveup:

BROSEIDON

I just hope she does something BIG with the wig and soon before anyone like Rihanna or Katy try to pull it off as their idea

RideRidePony

It was on, you could just barely see it, it was flashing also

enTYL.jpg

Talk about iconic

if it happened id be ****ting like a dog ****ting razorblades more than i was for the monster ball intro!!

She said it would be "controlled" by her techs while she's on stage. I'd assume though that currently it's operated by battery.

I seriously DID NOT THINK it was the fiber optic wig when she was performing. I guess this would be why; it wasn't on!!

That stage was REALLY bright. I'm guessing it was kind of a test performance? idek

3 points in and ready for more

Archived