Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How will the Fiber Optic wig work on stage?

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm sure she won't use it for the whole of the ARTPOP tour because it will burn her head by the end of it -.-

Molly Aphrodite

I think it'd be killer to use in a performance and have her techs match the lights to change/flash to the beat of the music.

(imagine a f***ing strobe light on her head )

I think that there will be a special performance on the next tour with the lights out so we can see the light from the wig as we can't really notice it when there are thousands of spotlights on her

love this idea

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• 3 weeks later...
drinkmytears

I think the performance was just to test it onstage.

However she said "this wig can be attached to my soundboard" which means it there's more than one wig. Some may not attach, some may. She could have lots of different hairstyles, long, short, curly, etc. I doubt this is the only fiberoptic wig and I doubt she would wear it for the whole show. All of her shows have 1 very special outfit, the Bubble Dress, the Lightup One Piece, the Living Dress, and the Floating Dress. I see the lightup weave/wig as the one part of the show that won't have lots of band, dancers, etc, but instead just Gaga in that outfit.

misanthrope

It was on, but she had so many spotlights on her obviously you wouldn't be able to tell. I think when she uses it on stage during the ARTPOP-era she'll obviously use proper lighting to make it stand out. It flows and moves like real hair so as long as the lighting is accommodating she'll be golden.

no rihanna lyrics allowed! Im just kidding. As a person who has set themselves on fire before based on hair products.. Im very excited to see this wig at full function!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived