5 minutes ago, Monet said:

Poor Nikkie had to mention LG7 three times to receive an answer :messga:

an "answer" 

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Imagine how tired we are 

• LMAO 4

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, Zedd said:

Well, it would've been finished long time ago if she wasn't spending most of the time on Horse Labs

Tbh it is not fair saying this knowing she is in the studio since last summer.

Her saying she is working as fast as she can definitely means she has a deadline coming close or she could take the next 9 months easily working in the studio without even caring taking time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

r4therupbeat

well if there is no collab with Bey then she might as well drop the first single and keep working hard for the album like she said

Reality

I don't know why y'all are reacting "Sad" to the OP or saying "That's it. 2025 it is".

We know the album's not finished. If it was, we'd have more information by now. Also, she's been posting progress pics on Instagram (i.e., her producing/recording, writing lyrics, playing instruments, etc.) Clearly, the album is not finished.

But also, just because the album is not finished doesn't mean we'll have to wait another year for new music. Frankly, I think a lot of y'all don't understand how making an album works :smh:It's not a linear process. It's not like she's working on lyrics ONLY, then moving onto instrumentation ONLY, then moving on to vocals ONLY, and then working in production ONLY. She could have 80% of the album done while still writing lyrics for another song.

Finally, she said she's working as fast as she can. She's been in the studio a lot lately so even if the album's not finished yet, a lot of progress has been made. I know we're all hungry for new music, but I still believe it's coming this year. I don't see her teasing this stuff for another year. Also, we're going to have new Gaga content soon with Joker 2's trailer on the way next month. We're gonna be fed soon! 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Starmie25
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

it got axed (CBT Film)

I still think it's coming TCBF :huntyga:

• Like 1

Nycboy
2 hours ago, ilovecheckers said:

LG7 was brought up three separate times 

She said “I’m working as fast as I can BUT I uh…” (then has a loss for words).

The word “BUT” followed by her stutter makes me really think she was subconsciously communicating it’s not coming soon. The BUT really implies a sentence like “despite how fast I am working” ….(it’s not coming soon).  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Morphine Prince

Beyond tired. The teasing isn’t moving me much anymore. I’ll just be patient.

• Thanks 2

Auralegends
3 hours ago, Noah X said:

"Working as fast as I can" could mean she's filming her 3rd MV for the album 

"I'm so excited for everything I have to show my fans" - have is past tense meaning she already made it. LG7 COMING NEXT MONTH

jumping-oprah.gif

"Working as fast as I can"

She has to rework LG7 so of course there is pressure

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Just why pressuring her if she's releasing it next year ? it just doesn't make any sense.

Like I said if there's no plan for album soon she would not even care about taking all the time she needs. In +1 year you definitely have time to complete an album you're already working on for many months. 

She definitely a deadline coming soon.

• YAAAS 1

Grigio Guy

I KNEW IT. I literally told everyone she would be releasing in 2025 :bye:

Religion is a product to sell.

Gaga2645
11 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Who said she has to rework the album lololol

Mother of Puppies

Where can I watch the whole interview?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RAMROD

She is actually did it.

She is getting a "real monster" badge from me :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Jack3257

I can interpret this a few ways:

1) Interscope may have given Gaga a deadline.

2) The album is coming before Joker, but if that’s the case she needs to release it soon.

3) They already have plans for releasing singles/videos, maybe live shows, etc. and now the album has to be finished in time to make the schedule work.

4) Gaga is almost done with the album.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 4

moonsago
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It depends. The Fame Monster was made in a short amount of time. Heavy Metal Lover was finished a couple of weeks before the album was released. She can do great things when she's feeling inspired in a short amount of time.

YES! Born This Way overall didn’t take too long to make if I’m not mistaken, I am of the opinion that she’s at her best when she doesn’t overthink it or tries to polish it too much. There’s something about The Fame Monster album that feels demo-ish and I ADORE THAT, it feels raw in a way, like she just got an impulse of creativity, made it and put it out. I think ARTPOP for example suffered because she sat too much on it and was very in her head about it. Some artists do amazing art if they keep tweaking at it while others if they keep it fresh and impulsive. 

Also, didn’t she also say she wrote Love Game, Poker Face and Just Dance in a week? I am telling ya’ll, she needs to NOT take her time when it comes to music cause she’s a genius that way lol

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 6