đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mission Brooklyn Nights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

SOON
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Okay? They are a Gaga stan (ie not outside of the core demographic) and the vid only has 16.7k likes lmao 

there's still a big possibility that they have followers who are not Gaga stans and might like sound?:ohwell:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, SOON said:

there's still a big possibility that they have followers who are not Gaga stans and might like sound?:ohwell:

So we’ve shifted the goalpost from “it has already gone viral” to “okay, it hasn’t gone viral, but maybe it will?” :icant:

EGOT2027

just composed my resignation email. it’s set to send at 9am PT !! so excited to bring y’all along on this journey with me

EGOT2027

update: my boss thought i hacked when he received my email that i have resigned to dedicate my life to this movement. he called me and was shocked when i explained that the email was real and that i was being very serious.

the journey continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i also told my childhood best friend that i can’t go to her birthday dinner tomorrow. no time for anything but PBJs and brooklyn nights

• Love 2

Joshie S

i believe in u, if we can make bloody mary go viral, surely her best unreleased can also be just as popular forcing a release and act ii

u are so brave <3 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
On 3/23/2024 at 11:52 PM, Helxig said:

I wish there was a way to.. idk jailbreak? Spotify so we could add our own songs in. So many unreleased songs I would love to have on my car playlist

SAME. I'm building playlists and half the remixes I want don't exist on Spotify 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

EGOT2027
9 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

people say add songs through local files but every time i do that after like two weeks it glitches and they disappear? 

Helxig
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

These lovely people helped me find out that you in fact can add your own songs to your playlists... I haven't tried it yet though

On 3/24/2024 at 9:55 PM, MANiCURE 6 said:

Well you can add local files to your playlist

On 3/25/2024 at 1:09 AM, anonnona said:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
44 minutes ago, Helxig said:

These lovely people helped me find out that you in fact can add your own songs to your playlists... I haven't tried it yet though

Blessssssss thank you @Helxig!!!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2

Miky
On 3/24/2024 at 9:43 AM, Ivy said:

Eventually the song will get popular, and Gaga sees all the tiktoks, and she will ignore it and continue promoting her beauty brand

fixed

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.
  • LMAO 1

Smithy
On 3/24/2024 at 6:52 AM, Helxig said:

I wish there was a way to.. idk jailbreak? Spotify so we could add our own songs in. So many unreleased songs I would love to have on my car playlist

This is why Apple Music is so much better :fan:

EGOT2027

had a small breakdown today around 4pm. i’m starting to realize this is going to be a lot harder than i thought. i’m hungry and tired. 

we shall try again tomorrow 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

EGOT2027

woke up feeling quite defeated this morning. starting to get worried 

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1

starcell

When is it time to admit Brooklyn Nights isn’t THAT good 

Sherry
1 hour ago, starcell said:

When is it time to admit Brooklyn Nights isn’t THAT good