Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga returns to Vegas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

everybody saying to just suck it up need to demand better for themselves... since 2022 all she's done is rub elbows with elites, tried to sell me make up and fortnite skins and released overpriced shein level merch to celebrate 10 years of the fan favourite record... i'm not the type of fan to meltdown but this really would sting a lot less if the CBT film or a throwaway song like The Cure was out

nene GIF

THE TEA SPILLED

Tea Time Omg GIF

• Thanks 1

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, mamo said:

It's not just this situation alone is what I'm saying. The execution of projects and lack of musical content is another issue. The fact Gaga herself said she was working on the Chromatica Ball Film but we literally haven't heard about it since that random post she made last year seems like it's just another project that won't see the light of day. I think it's understandable why a lot of fans are annoyed at this point especially given the fact we haven't experienced a proper era since Joanne in 2016. 

Y’all keep forgetting that TCB film was announced prematurely as a form of damage control due to monsters trying to cancel their fav for bogus reasons out of spite. 
It’s more than likely still coming, however if it were to have been shelved monsters really have nobody to blame about a “false promise” other than themselves honestly. 

• Like 1

Dennis

This is like the worst news of the year.

Sorry I don't think LG7 is happening before Joker.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

tyler k
6 minutes ago, Dennis said:

This is like the worst news of the year.

so dramatic lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
12 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

THE TEA SPILLED

Tea Time Omg GIF

like the jazz show itself is not the issue, it's a great show, it's the absolute drought for the fans who can't afford this + don't care for make up or video game skins knowing she's still sitting on a concert film :saladga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 4

Dennis
4 minutes ago, tyler k said:

so dramatic lol 

Girl you can tell how much I dislike this residency by the fact I live in Vegas and complain about it.

I'm sorry but I don't care for Jazz at all sorry Gaga :billie:

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Chlorine Sevigny
33 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Welp

My username continues to check out :huntyga:

I think you’ll be good for a while :icant:

• LMAO 1

zerojk
17 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Y’all keep forgetting that TCB film was announced prematurely as a form of damage control due to monsters trying to cancel their fav for bogus reasons out of spite. 
It’s more than likely still coming, however if it were to have been shelved monsters really have nobody to blame about a “false promise” other than themselves honestly. 

You are saying this as if a concert film takes years to develop, the footage is there, seriously how long can the editing take? Any artist/band takes no longer than a couple months after the footage has been captured.

It seems more like she doesn't want to release it for some reason.

• Like 1

Modern Ecstasy2

It’s not making sense to me how people are equating 8 J&P shows = new album not coming this year.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

weed

I don't understand the surprise/confusion? Isn't her contract unfulfilled? This will fill it

StressedOut

This is the first year I think I have enough disposable income to make the trip out to Vegas. I'm worried about ticket prices, but I'm hopeful to make it happen. I've been anticipating the dates to drop as we partially knew this was in the works, jazz and piano looks more exciting than the original enigma show, she looks so carefree. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Gaga2645
10 minutes ago, zerojk said:

You are saying this as if a concert film takes years to develop, the footage is there, seriously how long can the editing take? Any artist/band takes no longer than a couple months after the footage has been captured.

It seems more like she doesn't want to release it for some reason.

There was an entire strike in regards to streaming services - and Gaga is about to star in an upcoming blockbuster film. Releasing it and labeling herself as a scab would have messed with her chances at nabbing Oscar noms. So there was 1) that delay

2) It would only make sense that since the film was delayed, the release could coincide with something else. The same accounts that confirmed Gaga was coming to Vegas during end of june (i believe the atblainsider or whatever the name is idk havent been on twitter in a while) tweeted that the TCB film would coincide with the creation of LG7 — which only makes sense. If you look at the aesthetic of TCB, her latest LG7 aesthetic teases and hell even the setting of Arkham Asylum - there’s quite still the possibility of the film being released alongside either her album or even Joker. 

I know people raise the argument of “hype” or “oh well she’s gonna be busy with joker promo/lg7 promo” we quite literally live in a new day and age with streaming that everything could (if she wanted to) quite literally be done at once. And in the sense of “hype” - this is such a bogus argument I’m sorry. Gaga having only 1 professionally recorded tour that’s release and being such a powerhouse of a name alone is enough proof that she could release the film at any time she wants lol. They (interscope, management, etc) also are not gonna be looking at the numbers of a concert film…. It’s quite literally just fan service.

• Thanks 1

Papergangstuh

I'm shocked (not really but still) at the reaction here.

Not to call you all dumb but it's been obvious with her few shows left + reliable Vegas journalist confirming she was returning this summer weeks ago + MGM open dates that this was going to happen in June and July? Am I missing something or are you all just overreacting as usual??

Edited by Papergangstuh
  • Like 5