Featured Posts

tyler k

all of yall are so insufferable wow 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

mamo
22 minutes ago, TEETHTEETH said:

It’s not about wrong or right. It’s a contractual obligation. 
Clearly we are getting close to a whole new era. I’d rather wait 4-6years for something brilliant than 1-2years for something mediocre. 
the only thing tiresome until then is scrolling through all the impatience. 

I'm not talking about the jazz show in itself. The Vegas residency personally doesn't bother me however I understand why a lot of fans are frustrated. 

It's not just this situation alone is what I'm saying. The execution of projects and lack of musical content is another issue. The fact Gaga herself said she was working on the Chromatica Ball Film but we literally haven't heard about it since that random post she made last year seems like it's just another project that won't see the light of day. I think it's understandable why a lot of fans are annoyed at this point especially given the fact we haven't experienced a proper era since Joanne in 2016. 

Sure, these residencies and brand partnerships are contractual obligations which is fair but it doesn't defeat the point that Gaga is very much out of touch with her core fanbase at the moment.  Yes she's the artist and she's allowed to do whatever tf she wants but every fan is allowed to feel the way they feel. I understand both sides.

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Thanks 3

RAMROD

It's just 2 weeks, y'all. 

There are a lot of time this year for LG7 still :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 2

Juanlittlem

Im a CC so I have to be nice so Ill say it in spanish just to be safe

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Bowman

I’m at this point where I’m over it, like I’m not annoyed or anything I’m actually happy for her, I’m used to the idea of not getting anything music related or new era related. So this for me is nice to see! I don’t know if that makes sense but yeah lol

i think we all need to chill tf out, like why are we still mad even now? It only creates a toxic environment on this forum 

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 2

SummerGirl21

I’m actually already going to be in Vegas on the 19th. I saw the Jazz show last summer and it was great. Does anyone know if she switches up the show or will it just be the exact same thing? Tempted to go again because my partner and I had a great time (and it turned him into a Gaga fan), but probably don’t want to see the exact same show again. Although, I’m sure we would still enjoy it.

RAMROD
25 minutes ago, SummerGirl21 said:

I’m actually already going to be in Vegas on the 19th. I saw the Jazz show last summer and it was great. Does anyone know if she switches up the show or will it just be the exact same thing? Tempted to go again because my partner and I had a great time (and it turned him into a Gaga fan), but probably don’t want to see the exact same show again. Although, I’m sure we would still enjoy it.

Rumornhas it she had practice new things to bring in Vegas flavor more, such as pins juggling 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Modern Ecstasy2
26 minutes ago, SummerGirl21 said:

She usually makes some small changes each leg of shows. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

C Rose

This fan base is really the worst. Im so tired of reading complains about what Gaga should do according to yall. Why dont you just switch fan base? If Gaga has let you down so badly, why dont you just pay attention to another artist?!

• Thanks 7

BlingNotTheMusic

Welp

My username continues to check out :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5

AnglerfishbraBENUS

guys relax we are literally getting the Joker soundtrack in October. Don’t forget the ASIB soundtrack is arguably her best work

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

julz

This tells me that the demand is really there for J&P! Though i know it's a contractual obligation, this also shows Gaga's commitment for the genre and her love for Tony. I know many are frustrated, but i feel that it's not about J&P...but the lack of new music content from Gaga recently. Honestly, this announcement makes me feel more that LG7 is not coming this year. Though i know Gaga can do multiple things at the same period. 

Question, is this really the last leg of J&P? Will there be remaining shows after this?

• Like 2

Juanlittlem

Things I would post if I was kidnapped

1 minute ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

guys relax we are literally getting the Joker soundtrack in October. Don’t forget the ASIB soundtrack is arguably her best work

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

KillerMonster

No option for meet & greet? Does she not do m&g at the jazz shows anymore? :( 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, julz said:

This tells me that the demand is really there for J&P! Though i know it's a contractual obligation, this also shows Gaga's commitment for the genre and her love for Tony. I know many are frustrated, but i feel that it's not about J&P...but the lack of new music content from Gaga recently. Honestly, this announcement makes me feel more that LG7 is not coming this year. Though i know Gaga can do multiple things at the same period. 

Question, is this really the last leg of J&P? Will there be remaining shows after this?

Anyone who has been to J&P can clearly see how happy Gaga is doing these shows. It's sad to me that some fans can't appreciate the happiness she gets from it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6