💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga returns to Vegas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

The jazz and piano show is objectively one of the best of her career. Even if it’s not necessarily your speed, there’s no denying the talent she has in that space.

This show is also a great way for her to honor Tony and the life he helped breathe back into her. I’ve been privileged enough to see this show and the amount of joy and emotion she radiates on stage for J&P is unrivaled.

Vegas is also a pretty right-winged city, a lot of which are wealthy, influential people. And she gets on that stage to preach about love and acceptance like she always does. It’s a pretty beautiful thing to witness. 

• Love 6
  • Thanks 4

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, Actual Patient said:

We lost

LG7 is coming next year I fear :saladga: time to grab some nurtec

Girl what is your profile? This is so genius:sharon:

The abyss stares back
  • Love 1

TEETHTEETH
11 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Some people who even work all day every day can’t afford to pay for groceries and rent in this climate. Let alone flying out to Vegas with accommodation and ticket prices. Especially her  fans from across the globe. 
I get the appeal of Vegas and I understand that it is better for Gaga’s health. 
But you can’t be upset that the overwhelming majority of her fans can only ever dream of seeing this show. 

hiltonnn.jpg

• LMAO 6

Actual Patient
24 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Guys chill its only 8 shows taking place over 2 weeks…still plenty of room for Lg7

yes but maybe beside announcing new vegas shows or new haus labs products, is it too much to ask to have a little announcement about new music? about the tour DVD? about the documentary with tony? I don't think so :motherofpuppies:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Reality
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I think it mostly frustration more than anything else. 
She spent weeks “teasing” and went silent again. Next thing we hear is this, which is something that most of us can never see, so it feels a little deflating. 

It’s pretty clear now that LG7 won’t release until next year. 

How is it clear that LG7 won’t happen until next year? Again, these last 8 shows aren’t anything new, we’ve known about them for a while now. I doubt she’d be doing all this teasing only for the album to not even release this year.

I can understand the frustration of not being able to see her in Vegas, it’s a valid concern, but so many people in this thread are being overly dramatic about this imho. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

nattuggla
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I think it mostly frustration more than anything else. 
She spent weeks “teasing” and went silent again. Next thing we hear is this, which is something that most of us can never see, so it feels a little deflating. 

Tbh this would not change anything as these re-scheduled Vegas shows initially were also scheduled for May 2020 during the Chromatica era.

The Vegas shows are not an indicator if LG7 is not getting released this year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Pretty Savage
13 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I love how any expression of minor irritation is classified as a "meltdown" on this site lmao

“It’s over, lg7 is not coming omg, lg7 is cancelled” if this isn’t a meltdown what it is then lmao? It’s not a expression darling lemme tell you this

• Like 3

zerojk

Tbh people are not p*ssed because of the show itself

its about how horrendously her team is managing timing

We've been getting tease after tease since literally the year started about new music, and the only serious annoucements we are getting are haus labs and this

never mind, i actually wanna go see the jazz show so see u there I guess :ally:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

DanielM
5 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It's not that clear to me. I'm still expecting a Spring/ early Summer release 

• Like 1

steven
30 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

They really did send the album back to her huh? Baby said cue the Jazz show then I need a check somehow. I would love to go but can’t afford it. Flights, hotel, tickets, etc would be well over 2k

Yeah same, I kinda wanna go this time but it's pricey.

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Pretty Savage said:

“It’s over, lg7 is not coming omg, lg7 is cancelled” if this isn’t a meltdown what it is then lmao? It’s not a expression darling lemme tell you this

Well I just ctrl + F'd 'cancelled' on all four pages of this thread and nobody has said they think LG7 is cancelled lol, nor have they said it's not coming. People are saying it suggests it's coming at a date later than they originally thought. Where's the meltdown? 

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 1

ModernEcstasy
9 minutes ago, Reality said:

How is it clear that LG7 won’t happen until next year? Again, these last 8 shows aren’t anything new, we’ve known about them for a while now. I doubt she’d be doing all this teasing only for the album to not even release this year.

I can understand the frustration of not being able to see her in Vegas, it’s a valid concern, but so many people in this thread are being overly dramatic about this imho. 

Her track record says otherwise. She’s always built hype and let it fall again. So yes fans should lower expectations. 

we are already coming into April and she’s stopped the teasing. There are only 8 months left in the year. Around 3 of those months will be dedicated to Joker and June/ July will be about Vegas. 
She’ll no doubt have more HL to promote and we all know our Girl can’t over work herself due of her health. 
We haven’t heard a peep about CBT film since almost a year ago and the Tony documentary seems to of been pushed back continuously. 

I may be wrong, but it doesn’t feel as though her and her team are focused on things that we are actually asking for.
LG7 possibly in 2025 if she has time. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 7

cachapatratorian

Aren't these shows supposed to be done this year anyway?