Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga returns to Vegas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Charmz
1 minute ago, TEETHTEETH said:

Y’all’s attitude sucks  

this is an incredible show and would highly recommend seeing before dumping all over it. 

Love the show and support her

Just wish there was something Gaga we could look forward to that’s not a movie.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

nattuggla

There were 9 Enigma/Jazz + Piano Shows scheduled for May 2020 (initially planned during the Chromatica era) before COVID interfered with the plans. Just saying...

• Like 5

NATAH
Just now, TEETHTEETH said:

Y’all’s attitude sucks  

this is an incredible show and would highly recommend seeing before dumping all over it. 

would you like to pay for my flights, hotel and ticket then? :interestinga:

my attitude sucks because between haus labs and the US based concerts, there's not a lot for the rest of to enjoy until J2/LG7

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, TEETHTEETH said:

Y’all’s attitude sucks  

Some people who even work all day every day can’t afford to pay for groceries and rent in this climate. Let alone flying out to Vegas with accommodation and ticket prices. Especially her  fans from across the globe. 
I get the appeal of Vegas and I understand that it is better for Gaga’s health. 
But you can’t be upset that the overwhelming majority of her fans can only ever dream of seeing this show. 

• Like 14
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

Pretty Savage

It’s just a 2 week show omg you guys are so annoying. Stop having a meltdown  seriously. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Pretty Savage said:

It’s just a 2 week show omg you guys are so annoying. Stop having a meltdown  seriously. 

I love how any expression of minor irritation is classified as a "meltdown" on this site lmao

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 6

DanielM

Guys we already knew she was missing one last leg of 8 shows to fulfill her Vegas contract. Why are you acting brand new 

Edited by DanielM
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Blackout19

bye bye lg7

see you next year

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Stef

I’d love to go, but once flights, hotels, food, and general travel are expenses are factored in, on top of the already extortionate price of the show (and that’s just for a seat in the back), I would never be able to justify handing over that much money, maybe a couple years ago when I had a stronger connection to her, I’d have given it some consideration 

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 7

Reality

Y’all are being so dramatic, and for what? We KNEW these shows were going to happen, these aren’t new shows. They’re the last ones from her contract, and it’s only 8 shows. This doesn’t mean LG7 won’t come this year or that she won’t do more stuff this year besides Joker 2. Calm down :triggered:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Actual Patient

We lost

LG7 is coming next year I fear :saladga: time to grab some nurtec

Edited by Actual Patient

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Actual Patient said:

We lost

LG7 is coming next year I fear :saladga:

YOUR AVI

X Factor Reaction GIF by Top Talent

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 11

ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Y’all are being so dramatic, and for what? We KNEW these shows were going to happen, these aren’t new shows. They’re the last ones from her contract, and it’s only 8 shows. This doesn’t mean LG7 won’t come this year or that she won’t do more stuff this year besides Joker 2. Calm down :triggered:

I think it mostly frustration more than anything else. 
She spent weeks “teasing” and went silent again. Next thing we hear is this, which is something that most of us can never see, so it feels a little deflating. 

It’s pretty clear now that LG7 won’t release until next year. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Thanks 2