Where is the pre sale code?!

Little Mons✟er

funkmedowntown

It starts in 2 mins and I haven’t gotten my code in an email :(

Little Mons✟er

Papergangstuh
8 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

It starts in 2 mins and I haven’t gotten my code in an email :(

Little monster presale is in 4 hours. Right now its Citi Credit Card and platinum presale (which you dont need a code for, but tickets are thousands of dollars so better to wait.)

funkmedowntown
3 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

Little monster presale is in 4 hours. Right now its Citi Credit Card and platinum presale (which you dont need a code for, but tickets are thousands of dollars so better to wait.)

Oh good but also damn :( 

I was hoping for reasonable seats at less than 1k per ticket 😭 like I’m willing to spend but not that much… 

Little Mons✟er

Darcklighter22

Waiting patiently for the fan pre-sale code email and crossing my fingers and toes I can land some tickets that won't be to expensive. Paid like 1,600 for our chromatica ball tickets but that was early GA entry and we where against the fence next to the stage. 

I'd rather not pay that much to be several rows from the main stage next to boomers :huntyga:

• Sad 1

Schwerk
50 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Waiting patiently for the fan pre-sale code email and crossing my fingers and toes I can land some tickets that won't be to expensive. Paid like 1,600 for our chromatica ball tickets but that was early GA entry and we where against the fence next to the stage. 

I'd rather not pay that much to be several rows from the main stage next to boomers :huntyga:

$1600 per ticket or multiple? We only paid €256/$280 and were front row center. US ticket prices seem to be insane.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Darcklighter22
16 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

$1600 per ticket or multiple? We only paid €256/$280 and were front row center. US ticket prices seem to be insane.

Sorry I ment that was for 2 early entry GA package tickets. But yeah it's crazy over here and this is Canadian however.

Darcklighter22

Well got tickets!! Section 103 Row L 661$ (canadian after taxes and fees) per ticket and they are pretty good seats they were 385$ US minus taxes and fees. Also was trying to get some by the Piano.

phantasmas

Got my tickets for opening night !!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lgbt-gay-scream-53e52l4z7wfp1b3p.gif

TheSine
14 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

A “former activist” that currently runs a pro-LGBTQ+ foundation. Huh…

The Simpsons GIF

🖤TheSine🖤
  • LMAO 1

PartySick
11 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I'm gonna be mad about this because she has a show on my birthday and I'm only like an hour long flight away but I can't go because I'm not nearly paid enough :traumatica:

The way I was waiting until the tickets dropped to be like "hey, Pennywise, I'm going to Cali in July, wanna come with me and Chica to J&P? My treat, we can even make a road trip out of it! LA to Vegas is only ~8 hours :kiss:"

But biiiiitch I'm not paying that much for tickets period :traumatica:

I'll get you on the next tour though :ally:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨
  • Love 1

RAMROD

I'm getting July 3rd show :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
11 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I'm gonna be mad about this because she has a show on my birthday and I'm only like an hour long flight away but I can't go because I'm not nearly paid enough :traumatica:

4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The way I was waiting until the tickets dropped to be like "hey, Pennywise, I'm going to Cali in July, wanna come with me and Chica to J&P? My treat, we can even make a road trip out of it! LA to Vegas is only ~8 hours :kiss:"

But biiiiitch I'm not paying that much for tickets period :traumatica:

I'll get you on the next tour though :ally:

There are tix in the $170 - $250ish marks

IMG-7431.jpg

IMG-7433.jpg

IMG-7434.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

There are tix in the $170 - $250ish marks

IMG-7431.jpg

IMG-7433.jpg

IMG-7434.jpg

In the backitty back though :bradley:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨
  • Like 1

scheibemonster

Just got my ticket for opening night!! I personally adore the jazz show. It is one of the most captivating shows I’ve ever seen live, and Gaga thrives on that stage and talks to the audience nonstop. Can’t wait to see our girl back on the stage! :kara:

• Love 2