Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga returns to Vegas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

TEANUS

She’s doing a low-effort jazz stint for two weeks in Vegas and y’all are acting like it’s all over :billie:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

PartySick
26 minutes ago, OnionGirl said:

Hopefully these flop sales wise

Don't worry, they won't xoxo

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
16 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

She’s doing a low-effort jazz stint for two weeks in Vegas and y’all are acting like it’s all over :billie:

They're super angry that they stan an artist that can do it all. It's weird :huh:

I'd love to go, I'm even planning on traveling out that way around the same time, but I fear jazz shows aren't my personal cup of tea...not for a grand a ticket at least :ladyhaha:

I'll see Joker twice to make up for it :gayhat:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

LaLa

Damn, let her do something she loves to do a few weeks a year :deadbanana:

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 8

G U C C I

I mean if anyone is disappointed or frustrated at this point then you haven’t been paying attention since like 2018. 

IF she releases this year, we will get a single in April, album in May with a 3-4 week era, jazz for two weeks in the summer, and Joker starting in August - November, possibly more Vegas shows at new year, then awards season. There may be a possibility of a tour next spring/summer with around 20 shows like she did for CBT, but by that time her next major role (either film or stage) will be ready for announcement. Throw in some Haus Labs and pharmaceutical ads along way and that’s a full schedule for miss ma’am. If that makes some of you upset, then you need to move on because she has and the Gaga you are longing for doesn’t exist anymore. She grew up and has a private life that involves silence on her end to the rest of the world. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

If that makes some of you upset, then you need to move on because she has and the Gaga you are longing for doesn’t exist anymore. She grew up and has a private life that involves silence on her end to the rest of the world. 

This.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

They're super angry that they stan an artist that can do it all. It's weird :huh:

I'd love to go, I'm even planning on traveling out that way around the same time, but I fear jazz shows aren't my personal cup of tea...not for a grand a ticket at least :ladyhaha:

I'll see Joker twice to make up for it :gayhat:

I wish I could go :messga:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Love 1

dopega

The ammount of entitlement in this thread is crazy. She's still contractually tied to her Vegas deal so it's not like she has a choise if she wishes to finish it some day. Don't like it? Then go find a hobby and some substance in your life because as much as some of you may feel like it's celebrities' job to keep us entertained, in reality they owe us nothing. :glamourpuss:

• Like 4

Dtwmjb12

If she's not gonna revive enigma, give me.a new Vegas show with Pop hits. The only thing Jazz related i want is that documentary they been talking about since the Chromatica ball.

The Internet is a toilet

The Fame

I almost hate to ask, but does anyone know roughly how much tickets go for? I've been wanting to plan a trip around this for a while.

• Like 1

LG666
4 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

Hopefully these flop sales wise and she wins a Razzie for Joker too. Maybe she will be forced to go back to pop music, then. Gosh, I'm so over it.

She really went from being one of the most exciting, interesting pop stars out there to one of the most boring, bland legacy acts.

Honest question: why are you an active member on a site dedicated to her when you find her so boring now? Truly, what do you personally gain from being on this site and making such comments? If she's so bland now to you, perhaps consider spending time elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2
48 minutes ago, The Fame said:

I almost hate to ask, but does anyone know roughly how much tickets go for? I've been wanting to plan a trip around this for a while.

Prices vary a lot, depending on section, and whether you buy tickets during presale or resale ticket. I think the lowest prices are probably around $200, and go up into the thousands. The tickets I’ve had for past shows were in the $600-800 range.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Thanks 1

Agunimon
11 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Well, at least now we will all know where she is! :vegas:

I thought she was in @Westerosi's attic stealing his spoons. 

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I think the lowest prices are probably around $200, and go up into the thousands. The tickets I’ve had for past shows were in the $600-800 range.

Wild :messga: Im never going to a show in Vegas with those prices

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1