opinion

Joker 2 Prediction

Nutella

Featured Posts

Nutella
Posted (edited)

No, DEFINITELY doctor

lady-gaga-040223-2000-1dbecbe36b67499584

and one who will have the more interesting storyline than Arthur's, methinks.......

lady-gaga-as-harley-quinn.jpg?id=3342303

edit- ignore me, ladies. please just allow me to go insane lol

Edited by JessFletch

• 2 weeks later...
Nutella

Hey ladies. Sorry for radio silence. Will explain in new post/thread soon (shocker, my favorite song goes me-me-me-me) šŸŽ¶šŸ¤£

Iā€™m trying to play catch-up in notifications/inbox, but Iā€™m tired & stoned off my ass rn lol. It will take me time to organize my thoughts. Learning a lot about myself/my past lately... & ā€œyou canā€™t appreciate the light without acknowledging the darkā€ or some bullsh*t like that lmao

Will explain more soon šŸ”®āœ…

(Oh my god, my fellow ā€œmovie peopleā€ā€¦.. the Beetlejuice Beetlejuice trailer gave me chills in every part of my body. Iā€™m so hyped. Day-o)

• Love 1

ARTPOPKISS
3 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

Hey ladies. Sorry for radio silence. Will explain in new post/thread soon (shocker, my favorite song goes me-me-me-me) šŸŽ¶šŸ¤£

Iā€™m trying to play catch-up in notifications/inbox, but Iā€™m tired & stoned off my ass rn lol. It will take me time to organize my thoughts. Learning a lot about myself/my past lately... & ā€œyou canā€™t appreciate the light without acknowledging the darkā€ or some bullsh*t like that lmao

Will explain more soon šŸ”®āœ…

(Oh my god, my fellow ā€œmovie peopleā€ā€¦.. the Beetlejuice Beetlejuice trailer gave me chills in every part of my body. Iā€™m so hyped. Day-o)

We're just glad your back love

Me and @WesterosiĀ were so worried

We missed you

Hope your alright xoxo

F@ggotry at its finest

• 3 weeks later...
Nutella

Forgot I had my own ā€œpredictionā€ thread already šŸ¤” so Iā€™m updating it (already posted this in trailer thread, idc):

Arthur meets Harley in the hospital & they become intertwined, making each other sicker (but happier). She encourages him to embrace musical therapy and he enjoys it.

Harley is eventually released, while Arthur remains hospitalized (obviously), and this creates pain for both of them.

While free amidst the political chaos of Gotham, she testifies on behalf of his release (half the people are in support of his freedomā€¦ everyone else hopes he rots in the asylum).

And perhaps, if her testimony fails.... she has a more drastic plan to free him?

(toward the end of the trailer, it looks like a courtroom exploding šŸ’„šŸ”„ but this could also be the work of a protestor)

Regardless, they enjoy some last, chaotic shenanigans together as the city melts down around them... until Harley's own sickness/conscience causes her to turn on Arthur, and lead him to a trap.

That's Entertainment.

ZHLQPX2J3BDDRCWY4F65IC24MM.jpg

I wasn't very excited about this movie, beyond LG's involvement. But now I'm intrigued for real.

"I'll tell you what's changed... I'm not alone anymore. That's what we should be talking about."

LateToCult

@JessFletchĀ did you notice the newspapers the fanatics are holding in the scene where they both kick their legs up on the steps say that Joker was cleared of all charges in a shock verdict?

Nutella
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

@JessFletchĀ did you notice the newspapers the fanatics are holding in the scene where they both kick their legs up on the steps say that Joker was cleared of all charges in a shock verdict?

A fantasy, no doubt šŸ§  šŸ¦  šŸ’­Ā 

Will be interesting to see if that lil dance number comes before or AFTER the court šŸ’„ thoughĀ 

• Like 1

Nutella

2 more predictions:

1) In the trailer, Harley talks about having done ā€œnothing with her lifeā€ the way Arthur has (by creating a movement). We see her in music therapyā€¦ is she ultimately seeking stardom, the way Arthur was? Perhaps sheā€™s using him to carve out a name for herself? Maybe thatā€™s what draws her to him in the first place, and ultimately causes her to discard him once he has made her ā€œfamous?ā€

2) The filming on the courthouse stairs last year was only half real, and half diversion. I suspect the footage of LG walking UP the stairs/into the courthouse is realā€¦ but Iā€™ll bet they filmed her ā€œleavingā€/walking down the steps merely to throw off observers of the filming, and that isnā€™t going to be seen in the film.

Something tells me LG will be *inside* the courtroom when sh*t suddenly gets realĀ šŸ”„Ā 

Nutella

Another: Arthur dies and Harley becomes the star he always wanted to be, spreading "joy" to other people.

julz

In the last scene...why is Harlene on the other side of the glass, while Arthur is on the other sideĀ :ohwell:Ā "i want to see the real you"... Is Harlene here really a patient, or is it just another fantasy? Is it reality that Harlene here is actually a psychologist.Ā 

• Like 1

Nutella
Just now, julz said:

In the last scene...why is Harlene on the other side of the glass, while Arthur is on the other sideĀ :ohwell:Ā "i want to see the real you"... Is Harlene here really a patient, or is it just another fantasy? Is it reality that Harlene here is actually a psychologist.Ā 

I viewed that last scene as her coming to visit him, likely during a period of time when she has been released and he is still committed.... perhaps before she tries to free him? šŸ˜ˆ

Idk, thinking out loud here lol

Regardless, the final shot made me (and seemingly everyone) "smile" haha

• Nutella changed the title to Joker 2 Prediction