SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, androiduser said:

you are generalizing and making your point based on a few isolated examples

"A few isolated"??? :lmao:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

SPARTACUS

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The majority (not all) of the members of this stanbase that frequent online are the most disrespectful, immature, fickle, GREEDY and impatient stans on the planet. I've never seen this level of disloyalty ever.

Β 

No, you're not expected to kiss her butt or love everything she does or does not do *cough*Hive*cough*Swifties*cough*, but ffs the Lady is INUNDATED with disrespectful comments 24/7. Nothing she does is ever good enough for some of y'all. :coffee:

• Like 5
  • Shook 1

LateToCult

Mamas had me squatting in a little hallway for hours waiting to be let into the GA floor at the Joanne World Tour when I had poor circulation. She gets her licks back. Don’t worry. :icant:

Controversiaga

Cause of a lot of β€œbroken promises” and overall let downs and disappointmentsΒ 

we always think we’re gonna get fed but rarely do.

we thought we were gonna get telephone continuationΒ 

ARTPOP act II

btw ball/ARTPOP documentaryΒ 

Joanne tour film

chromatica tour film

lady and the legend (keep it)

and instead we got hauslabs. We don’t have to pretend we don’t know the fanbases overall feelings about thatΒ 

no shade just literal factsΒ 

Pronounced like β€œBalenciaga” . Emphasis on the β€œGa”
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Delulu Rogers

There is a difference between bullying and valid criticism. A lot of fans have been expressing valid criticism but because there is so much of it, others see it as constant bullying/disrespect (of course there a few that do bully her).Β 
Β 

Anyways, so much if the criticism could be avoided if she didn’t make so many broken promises and had a more competent team. Β Β 
Β 

Β 

• Like 9

TheSine

I understand the broken promises and the films we never get. Those are valid criticsms. If anything I'm upset about that sometimes too.

What's unneccesary is the parrotting and the goo goo gaa gaa'ing over Haus Labs, saying she's lazy or what not, or just straight up bullying her. People only see her as a product and not a person. Who cares if she does brand deals? She did Beats advertisments back in the day and perfume (like everyone else did) and y'all still brought them. Why so serious?Β :ladyhaha:

I don't think people realize that the way Gaga operated in the past took a mental and physical toll on her. Now that she's slowed down, I notice an increase in her health.Β 

πŸ–€TheSineπŸ–€
  • Like 4

Roughhouse Dandy

She started her career unhealthily giving us every single part of her then quietly started drawing boundaries after it broke her mentally and physically.Β Β 

Gross "fans" think being entitled brats is going to bully her into reverting back to dancing monkey mode and they're sorely mistaken.Β 

This is my Hannah Montanaℒ️ lipgloss.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Ashley

I agree. Many of the posts in here are valid, yes it’s ok to be disappointed, but so many comments are so mean spirited towards Gaga. It definitely does not fall under constructive criticism.

Emvee

Maybe we should all just delete our accounts and move on with our lives? That might be the healthiest thing for some peopleΒ :toofunny:

Β 

Β 

Edited by Emvee

LG666

Expectation leads to disappointment. Expecting someone like Gaga to stick to the same thing from over 10 years ago is unrealistic. She's an artist and a human being with new projects in the works at all times.

This fanbase is toxic. I think stan culture in general is toxic.

It's time to accept that Gaga has grown up and is more than a pop star. She doesn't owe anyone anything or have anything left to prove. Her purpose in life isn't to entertain lifeless fans who expect her to stay forever as the 2010 version we knew or whatever.

• Like 2

SPARTACUS
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

She started her career unhealthily giving us every single part of her then quietly started drawing boundaries after it broke her mentally and physically.Β Β 

Gross "fans" think being entitled brats is going to bully her into reverting back to dancing monkey mode and they're sorely mistaken.Β 

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Cause of a lot of β€œbroken promises” and overall let downs and disappointmentsΒ 

we thought we were gonna get telephone continuationΒ 

ARTPOP act II

btw ball/ARTPOP documentaryΒ 

Joanne tour film

chromatica tour film

lady and the legend (keep it)

and instead we got hauslabs. We don’t have to pretend we don’t know the fanbases overall feelings about thatΒ 

no shade just literal factsΒ 

That's what, over a decade of broken "promises"? One would think by now y'all would be so used to being disappointed that you'd stop setting yourselves up. Fool me once, fool me twice, but fool me 7x?Β  :ohwell:

Β 

And you see that "keep it"? That's part of the problem. Y'all only want her when she's pissing out pop-music related stuff. The other stuff she pours her heart and/or time into? "Keep it."Β  I'm not at all interested in Haus Labs' make-up line. At all. Not even as someone that collects non-music-related Gaga merch. However, what I'm not gonna do is tweet her and say something to the effect of "we don't care about makeup." :huntyga:

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Starmie25
4 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Fed? What are we pigs?

She's going to be a main star in a huge blockbuster later this year, like what more do you want?Β 

I don't follow HL either, but i'm not going to spend my days trashing it just because it's not music related. She's allowed to have other interests outside of pop.

And you using "keep it" towards TLAL docu already shows your entitlement like nuff.

Β 

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

liamgaga

I think a lot of people forget that she was on drugs during the peak of her career and had a lot of unhealthy people around her. We shouldn’t want her to go back to that place. She’s much healthier now. I agree with the recent questionable choices (nurtec, really?!) and I miss her interacting with us, but half of the β€˜stans’ that bully her are the ones that caused her to be distant by constantly calling her a flop when ARTPOP came out. You can’t blame her for being the way she is.Β 

• Like 4

skedaddleBItCh

Parasocial tendencies tbh

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ΰΌΌ;´༎ຢ ۝ ΰΌŽΰΊΆΰΌ½πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2