💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy
When's the next single out ? :)
Singles 2, 3 and 4 will all be out before January 2012, with a BRAND NEW album in Februrary next year and another one by March. Edited by Wolf Boy

Im really excited for TTT i remember when i was driving in my car and WFL came on the radio and i was like aw**** buying this right now!

That was pretty much my reaction. After I heard it on the radio for the first time, I fell in love. And then when the video came out, I was blown away.

okay WFL has been our for over a month now. i need some info on single #2

i remember we already knew about WMN before OGITW even came out

Giorno Giovanna

It's probably going to contain more commercial **** than ever, but I'm still interested .

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

That's what happens when you release super generic, repetitive catchy pop fodder :troll:

Then why did Radioactive flop? :troll:

We Found Love is an amazing song, so it's doing well partly because of that, but the reason Rihanna is killing it right now without major promo is because she is on top (If you exclude Adele ofc) and during the Loud era established herself as a major worldwide act, she literally knocked out hit after hit. She could have reached this point in her career much sooner, God knows she had one of the biggest hits of the last decade with Umbrella, and other GGGB were also majorly successful, but I think Rated R really put a stop to that and killed her momentum for a little while. But idgaf because Rated R is flawless and during that era she stepped her performing skills, so y'know.

StefanieMonster

I went to her concert last saturday, and omg i loved it :) she has a great voice!

I also like We found love with Calvin Harris, she's the best!

DarlingLeather

So, I am her new fan. She got me with her steady radio and video play. I am addicted to her singles, now if she would only release a singles collection cd.

I like her Rated R material best so far.

FFXSoul91

Anyone remember when RR leaked?

I do! I remember not enjoying much beyond "Te Amo" at first... And then slowly I became obsessed with the album. :worship:

I do! I remember not enjoying much beyond "Te Amo" at first... And then slowly I became obsessed with the album. :worship:

Same here. I remember thinking Te Amo was generic. WTF? Completely wrong.

Do u remember if it leaked early?