💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

dynamite

Too. fast. I don't even feel she's halfway through Loud

Rihanna needs to slow down people are gonna get sick!

Too. fast. I don't even feel she's halfway through Loud

Rihanna needs to slow down people are gonna get sick!

She's released a new album every year. If people weren't sick of her then, they're not going to be sick of her now.

Anyways, 'We Found Love' has definitely got to be my favourite Rihanna video.

jackieshann

I loved the Loud era. It was amazing. Though I really don't like "We Found Love" it's so basic and repetitive.

Not a fan but I'm still here for Rated R Rihanna tbqfh. The Rockstar 101 video is just ****ing amazing.

:legend:

I voted Good Girl Gone Bad, mainly because Disturbia is my favourite Rihanna song.

I'm seeing her in Manchester the day that TTT comes out, I can't wait!

RivingtonRebel

I hope she adds WFL to the tour soon. I mean i know Calvin plays it before she comes on, but its strange that now with a video, and being number 1 in the UK for 3 weeks and probably going number 1 practically everywhere this week/next week, she still isn't performing it.

But then again, the funny thing is. She's released a song, done absolutely no promo or spoken about the song apart from on Twitter. And it's become so popular :dies:

I hope she adds WFL to the tour soon. I mean i know Calvin plays it before she comes on, but its strange that now with a video, and being number 1 in the UK for 3 weeks and probably going number 1 practically everywhere this week/next week, she still isn't performing it.

But then again, the funny thing is. She's released a song, done absolutely no promo or spoken about the song apart from on Twitter. And it's become so popular :dies:

That's what happens when you release super generic, repetitive catchy pop fodder :troll:

I'm not getting my hopes up too high. I remember how insane it was waiting for Loud and then I was SO disappointed. But the photos look promising and the video was :legend: even if I don't overly care for the song.

Im really excited for TTT i remember when i was driving in my car and WFL came on the radio and i was like aw**** buying this right now!