💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

Fluorine

Riri on idol, she did fantastic!!

http://www.dailymoti...er-announced_tv

I liked this a lot --- extra points for bringing back the light-pyramid from the "Umbrella" performance with the Klaxons at the Brit Awards way back when. :legend:

BROSEIDON

She needs to practise those high notes

It doesn't look like she can control her voice and it doesn't sound the same as the song

I thought Ester Dean sang the high notes in the studio version and that's why it sounds different.

I thought Ester Dean sang the high notes in the studio version and that's why it sounds different.

:fan:

Izz you trolling :toofunny:

JaysAMess

Izz you trolling

No, he's right. I don't see anything wrong with that though.

JaysAMess

She does ? :eek:

Yeah, Ester provides most, if not all the backing vocals. Sometimes you can hear her voice during songs. I'm sure RiRi attempts the high notes and then has them.. mixed/blended with Ester's to sound more legit. RiRi can hit the high notes when performing live.. It's just rare.

Yeah, Ester provides most, if not all the backing vocals. Sometimes you can hear her voice during songs. I'm sure RiRi attempts the high notes and then has them.. mixed/blended with Ester's to sound more legit. RiRi can hit the high notes when performing live.. It's just rare.

But It doesn't really sound like someone else is singing it

It must be the good blending

BROSEIDON

Izz you trolling

No, It really is Ester. They just blend the vocals pretty well (better than Nicki's people did with Super Bass) But if you know what Ester sounds like, you can definitely tell its her

Just A Holy Fool

I still think Rude Boy is my favourite Rihanna song, but Where Have You Been is seriously giving it a run. I don't know what it is about this song, but I cannot get it out of my head. Praying for it to go top 10 :cry:

JaysAMess

Rihanna's releasing a new perfume this fall, it'll be named Nude. Her bff posted a few behind the scenes images of the shoot for it:

normal_001.jpg

normal_002.jpg

Edited by JaysAMess

BROSEIDON

Anyone expecting more singles from Talk That Talk after WHYB? Since she has no album planned for this year I think she's going to release a couple more. Hoping for Roc Me Out and Do Ya Thang. Especially DYT :flutter:

JaysAMess

I need Rihanna cologne!!! D:

Funny you should say that.. Rihanna: "I am making my own male fragrance" Hopefully that's legit. A few months back, a twitter account for her perfumes did ask the Navy whether they'd be interested in a male fragrance.

I wonder if NUDE will have a male and female option. I think depending on the smell, i'd buy a male fragrance, for sure.

Anyone expecting more singles from Talk That Talk after WHYB? Since she has no album planned for this year I think she's going to release a couple more. Hoping for Roc Me Out and Do Ya Thang. Especially DYT :flutter:

I doubt she'd release another two singles. If anything, she'll release a ballad to end the era. I'd rather she just ended it with WHYB and that way it allows her to focus on her next album and her TV show. She does have a few festivals lined up too.

BROSEIDON

I doubt she'd release another two singles. If anything, she'll release a ballad to end the era. I'd rather she just ended it with WHYB and that way it allows her to focus on her next album and her TV show. She does have a few festivals lined up too.

I didn't know she had all that going on :shocked: