Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

We Found Love>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Umbrella

I agree. I was simply stating that WFL was only #1 for 6 weeks in the UK, meanwhile Umbrella was #1 for 10 weeks. Calm yo tits, I know you stan hard for WFL lol.

So how many episodes are they filming ?

I'm not sure, there hasn't been much info released about it.

RoadToLove

Rihanna and M.I.A collab, YES PLEASE.

now u definitely no where its at

il53RU.gif

We Found Love>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Umbrella

This is accurate, but Disturbia continues to poo on Riri's discography :legend:

JaysAMess

If she's so irrelevant, why is she posing in pics with Riri ect. ect.

it gon happen bb, they were together all night at the MET gala thing in nyc, now at Jay&Kayne shows in London.

it definitely happening and i'm here for it

Because RiRi is kind to her fans, obviously. She's not going to reject a picture from a fan that had one hit years and years ago. :lag:

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT. :crossed:

I agree. I was simply stating that WFL was only #1 for 6 weeks in the UK, meanwhile Umbrella was #1 for 10 weeks. Calm yo tits, I know you stan hard for WFL lol.

I'm not sure, there hasn't been much info released about it.

And WFL was #1 for 10 weeks in the US. And it's also surpassed Umbrella on the all-time world music chart. Pretty amazing that a song that isn't even a year old has done so much. I'm gonna keep going on and on about it whether you like it or not :)

JaysAMess

And WFL was #1 for 10 weeks in the US. And it's also surpassed Umbrella on the all-time world music chart. Pretty amazing that a song that isn't even a year old has done so much. I'm gonna keep going on and on about it whether you like it or not :)

I know that, hence why I said IN THE UK. :fail:

RoadToLove

Because RiRi is kind to her fans, obviously. She's not going to reject a picture from a fan that had one hit years and years ago. :lag:

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT. :crossed:

She's got a ****y personality at times, but in my head they seem to be like a perfect match music-styling wise

You know you'll love it no matter what :lag: otherwise i'll make you

lawdy lawdy, ur delusional

I know that, hence why I said IN THE UK. :fail:

But why would I be referring to the UK as far as chart success? I don't live there nor do I care about the song's success there

She's got a ****y personality at times, but in my head they seem to be like a perfect match music-styling wise

What delusion do you see?

JaysAMess

The only time i've ever heard of her being a b---h is from fans who waited to meet her in Australia. Maybe she just doesn't like Aussies. :lag:

NEVER! M.I.A's voice is horrible imo. D:

Preaaach!

RoadToLove

You're arguing over absolutely nothing.

JaysAMess

But why would I be referring to the UK as far as chart success? I don't live there nor do I care about the song's success there

I didn't say you was referring to the UK. You said WFL is her best single when clearly that isn't the case CHART WISE in the UK. Her best single differs worldwide.

The delusion I see is you preaching about how perfect (let's be honest here) an over repetitive song is. It's hardly her best single (don't come at me with "the charts say otherwise" because i'm not talking about the charts here), it doesn't come close to the standards of her previous singles which had a lot more to them than the same line over and over.

I didn't say you was referring to the UK. You said WFL is her best single when clearly that isn't the case CHART WISE in the UK. Her best single differs worldwide.

The delusion I see is you preaching about how perfect (let's be honest here) an over repetitive song is. It's hardly her best single (don't come at me with "the charts say otherwise" because i'm not talking about the charts here), it doesn't come close to the standards of her previous singles which had a lot more to them than the same line over and over.

I never said its her best single based on the charts. That's my own OPINION which I'm not forcing anyone to agree with. I love EDM and Calvin Harris as an artist so it is easily my favorite song of her's. I've thought that from the first time I heard it and will continue to do so.

Gagadisiak
wml1l4.gif:toofunny: Edited by Deal-Do
Où est-tu ma Salope ?