Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

She was sleeping in the Ericsson Globe until the show would begin. Nothing happened, no Calvin Harris.. after one hour a guy came on the stage and said that she wasn't doing so good at the moment and that we had to go. People screamed "bu" and left.

JaysAMess

She was sleeping in the Ericsson Globe until the show would begin. Nothing happened, no Calvin Harris.. after one hour a guy came on the stage and said that she wasn't doing so good at the moment and that we had to go. People screamed "bu" and left.

I can understand people being upset but jesus, she's working her ass off to give us a brand new album. Give the girl a break.

Gagadisiak

I think she does too much sometimes, it would have been expected, it's been a year and a new album.I seem to always see the same artists again. Take a break sometimes it does not hurt . Madonna lets himself be desired,That's why it's still there.

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

I think she does too much sometimes, it would have been expected, it's been a year and a new album.I seem to always see the same artists again. Take a break sometimes it does not hurt . Madonna lets himself be desired,That's why it's still there.

The difference between M and RiRi is that they are in completely different places in their career. Rihanna NEEDS to pump out the hits and prove herself and M needs to gain momentum. Madonna was doing the same thing when she was in the same place as RiRi. She was pumping out the hits and banging all the other girls on the head with her charisma. RiRi is trying to do the same but by being a bit more edgy, with this album and Rated R at least.

tafkaThinWhiteDuke

I hear the album's finally been finished today then

Based on the release date, I'd expect the whole thing to be leaking in, oh...a week or so :toofunny:

Gagadisiak

I understand , but madonna didn't release album each years , i think she was more implicated in the elaboration of his albums. Now the CD sold less because of illegal downloading. Madonna can not be compared. Rihanna is a singer and Madonna is an entertainer

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

I understand , but madonna didn't release album each years , i think she was more implicated in the elaboration of his albums. Now the CD sold less because of illegal downloading. Madonna can not be compared. Rihanna is a singer and Madonna is an entertainer

I know that but I'm saying that Rihanna is the Madonna of the 80s in the sense of the female artist pumping out the hits like it's nothing. Trust me, I know the difference between them as artists tho ;) It's necessary for Rihanna to keep working because she is somewhat of the underdog as far as being the 'real artist' in the realm of pop princesses. She has a chance to become that but she can't take forever to do it.

tafkaThinWhiteDuke

Rihanna is the Santa Clause of Pop. Every year, a new album under the tree.

Gagadisiak

she will be replaced one day, there are a lot of artist as she works. not necessary to be number # 1 for success .

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

DarlingLeather

I know that but I'm saying that Rihanna is the Madonna of the 80s in the sense of the female artist pumping out the hits like it's nothing. Trust me, I know the difference between them as artists tho ;) It's necessary for Rihanna to keep working because she is somewhat of the underdog as far as being the 'real artist' in the realm of pop princesses. She has a chance to become that but she can't take forever to do it.

I totally agree!

This is Rihanna's thing and she's doing a great job of it so far. She is THE Singles artist!

That is her thing and something that she can be proud of.

I totally agree!

This is Rihanna's thing and she's doing a great job of it so far. She is THE Singles artist!

That is her thing and something that she can be proud of.

Lol singles artist? Meanwhile LOUD was one of the top selling albums worldwide this year

Lol singles artist? Meanwhile LOUD was one of the top selling albums worldwide this year

Rihanna is NOT an album's artist. Someone like Madonna is by this point. Rihanna isn't there yet. Not to say she has bad albums or people shouldn't dig into her but she's a singles artist. That's where she has the most success. On the radio. Don't meant to compare M and RiRi so much but I can't help it smiley-sweat.png

Rihanna is NOT an album's artist. Someone like Madonna is by this point. Rihanna isn't there yet. Not to say she has bad albums or people shouldn't dig into her but she's a singles artist. That's where she has the most success. On the radio. Don't meant to compare M and RiRi so much but I can't help it smiley-sweat.png

There is no set definition for an albums artist and Madonna doesn't define that either. Look at the success that Loud had worldwide, not just the US. It topped the worldwide charts for several weeks and sold like hot cakes since its release. It is not fair to say that Rihanna has not had success with the album when it was one of the fastest selling albums of 2010 and 2011