💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

Bitch still be in studio.

Album is released in 16 days.

INB4 "ALBUM IS DELAYED SOZ".

Lmao, wish she did delay her album as it would reach #1.

RivingtonRebel

Lmao, wish she did delay her album as it would reach #1.

It has no problem doing that anyway, lol

It has no problem doing that anyway, lol

Lol, like all her other albums getting number #1? I hope she does but I dont think she will debut at #1.

RivingtonRebel

Lol, like all her other albums getting number #1? I hope she does but I dont think she will debut at #1.

Loud debuted at number 2 in the UK. And has increased her UK fanbase dramatically. So technically looking at it like that, it should be a shoe in to debut at number 1. But seeing as One Direction are releasing an album the same day, and the UK having terrible taste in music, I can see it being another #2 Debut.

Although it probably won't debut at 1, it's gonna be floating around the top 3 for probably atleast 2 months, with the christmas sales etc.

Edited by RivingtonRebel

RivingtonRebel

new TTT promo pics!

Photo_Talk.jpg

phototalk2bthat300cmyk.jpg

ahhhhh i love them!

:legend: I was just wondering what everything would look like this era. Can't wait for the album booklet tbh :excited:

JaysAMess

Wow. She looks gorgeous as always. I hope one of those get released as a poster. :worship:

Her album cover is ugly as sin

You're talking about Gaga's, right? :LAG:

RivingtonRebel

Wow. She looks gorgeous as always. I hope one of those get released as a poster. :worship:

You're talking about Gaga's, right? :LAG:

The black and white one as a poster please :legend:

Loud debuted at number 2 in the UK. And has increased her UK fanbase dramatically. So technically looking at it like that, it should be a shoe in to debut at number 1. But seeing as One Direction are releasing an album the same day, and the UK having terrible taste in music, I can see it being another #2 Debut.

Although it probably won't debut at 1, it's gonna be floating around the top 3 for probably atleast 2 months, with the christmas sales etc.

I'm talking about the U.S though. Didn't know we were talking about the UK

RivingtonRebel

Tonights 2nd Stockholm show has been cancelled. She's too exhausted to perform. Her next show is in Hannover on Friday. Hopefully she's feeling better :hug:

JaysAMess

Tonights 2nd Stockholm show has been cancelled. She's too exhausted to perform. Her next show is in Hannover on Friday. Hopefully she's feeling better :hug:

Wow. She really needs to slow down. =/