Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JAY Z Might Have Bought A Tesla Cybertruck


RAMROD
 Share

Featured Posts

Whigney Houstan
53 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

It seems like getting a Cybertruck is the thing now. 👀

So many celebrities conveniently being photographed out and about in them. I'm getting suspicious. Feels like promo.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

yes put together with zip ties and Home Depo wood :deadbanana:

Not to mention the maintenance is highly expensive, and if you want to replace their batteries you’re looking at over $20K  :billie:

 

IMG-0199.jpg
IMG-0198.jpg

I knew about the high maintenance prices and saw some videos about how poorly designed they are... BUT ZIP TIES AND WOOD?!!!

I shouldn't be this surprised but omg :selena:

Something something idk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kimmo
22 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

I knew about the high maintenance prices and saw some videos about how poorly designed they are... BUT ZIP TIES AND WOOD?!!!

I shouldn't be this surprised but omg :selena:

You can but any other electric car with more luxury and less problems. 
 

Elon targeted influencers to get his cars (some of them even have to lease them :billie:) and now everyone wants them for the “status” but they’re trash, the cost to repair them is no joke. 

Edited by Kimmo
Hottie Detector
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig

Celebrities need to stop supporting these killing machines and that awful company. Aside from how horrible these are.. also stop giving billionaires even more power

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

JessFletch
21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Celebrities need to stop supporting these killing machines and that awful company. Aside from how horrible these are.. also stop giving billionaires even more power

@ Lady Gaga 😒 

What the hell, girl? 

🌓⚖️🌗
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

SevenAteNine

am i the only one that things the cyber trucks actually look cool..

RIP 9.
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
1 hour ago, SevenAteNine said:

am i the only one that things the cyber trucks actually look cool..

It grows on you. I didn't like how it looks the first time too :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Celebrities need to stop supporting these killing machines and that awful company. Aside from how horrible these are.. also stop giving billionaires even more power

Do you drive a car? Because every car company is owned by CEO who is a billionaire. :huntyga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise
6 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Do you drive a car? Because every car company is owned by CEO who is a billionaire. :huntyga:

mister-gotcha-4-9faefa-1.jpg

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

River

Jay Zed or Jay Zee?:shrug:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
Link to post
Share on other sites

RebeldeFaith
9 hours ago, Kimmo said:

You can but any other electric car with more luxury and less problems. 
 

Elon targeted influencers to get his cars (some of them even have to lease them :billie:) and now everyone wants them for the “status” but they’re trash, the cost to repair them is no joke. 

I once had an Uber pick me up in a Tesla and without me saying anything he said "it's a rented car fyi. I can't afford the real thing."

I just sat there like 

seatbelt driving GIF by Andrew Onorato

Something something idk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Leoooo
14 hours ago, whoresup said:

Why would anyone want that?

Arnt they completey bulletproof or something? With paranoia celebs have anyway mixed with the on going gun violence / potential war threat, it really isnt that wild that a public figure would want something completely secure to travel in?

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
41 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Arnt they completey bulletproof or something? 

They are. 
 

Recent bulletproof tests on final model that's shipped 

 


 

It's also theft proof:

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Leoooo
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

They are. 
 

Recent bulletproof tests on final model that's shipped 

 


 

It's also theft proof:

 

Exactly. I can understand why people would be confused that their random uncle spent his life savings on one, but a celebrity like Gaga or Jay-Z could really benefit from that kind of security

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...