💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Judas video

colours

Featured Posts

I remember seeing those in the video and thinking this: out of everything she could've worn, she wore those? :toofunny:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

misanthrope

so I was watching the Judas music video and couldn't help but notice, she's wearing creepers at the end of the video. She shops at Hot Topic on the regular. Exactly. Discuss.

2dgrzw6.png

edit: creepers are SHOES! Aren't any of you hardcore hot topic punk rockers? Gawd.

ahah creepers were like Hot Topic circa 2002-2006. Hot Topic is like weird now I don't even know....certainly not the faux-goth thing they were going for back in the day anymore. ANYWAY creepers could look good if you pull them off....I honestly like the all black ones a lot and I would buy myself a pair if I didn't think id feel like a trendy wannabe goth :dead:

ahah creepers were like Hot Topic circa 2002-2006. Hot Topic is like weird now I don't even know....certainly not the faux-goth thing they were going for back in the day anymore. ANYWAY creepers could look good if you pull them off....I honestly like the all black ones a lot and I would buy myself a pair if I didn't think id feel like a trendy wannabe goth :dead:

I know I actually still have a pair that I bought in 2004 :dies:

• 4 weeks later...

I noticed them too. Is it just me or is there kind of a Japanese/Harajuku-esque quality to this look? I see a lot of creepers in Japanese street fashion. I love it but didn't really think it matched with the styling of the rest of the video. 

Miel

I noticed them too. Is it just me or is there kind of a Japanese/Harajuku-esque quality to this look? I see a lot of creepers in Japanese street fashion. I love it but didn't really think it matched with the styling of the rest of the video. 

I agree, the style does seem to emulate a lot of the Harajuku fashion, whether intentional or not. Kind of like an old biblical, Catholic-marriage type of Harajuku fashion, lol.

And yeah, it really does seem to stand out compared tot he rest of the video. The whole video's color scheme, including the outfits, were relatively warm and orange-brown-red-black based. The blue biker jacket outfit and this outfit were really high contrasts with the video, imo (more the wedding dress, as the blue outfit did blend in a little easier). The hair, too, as while the rest of the video was either ginger or blonde (even the blonde had a ginger highlight), this one was the cruella. [oddly enough, the rest of the Judas fashion, sans video, was mainly cruella, while the rest were rarely blonde and ginger; the video subverted it]

Interesting.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived