Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Tentatively Q3…)


Stef
 Share

Featured Posts

JINNOCIDE

I'm surprised that nothing has  leaked yet more than anything :emma: and I truly wish it stays that way

Edited by JINNOCIDE
STAN RINA SAWAYAMA
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bowman

Why is everyone so hyped all of a sudden have I missed something? :stupidoreo:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rocketno10
3 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Why is everyone so hyped all of a sudden have I missed something? :stupidoreo:

Blade said something coming Feb and he made an observation that dualipa is avoiding the first two weeks of Feb which makes no sense cause Grammy is around the corner it will be a great way to release and promote her newest announced single so maybe… just maybe following the SL schedule it will be announce on a Tuesday. Now everyone is perched 

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Why is everyone so hyped all of a sudden have I missed something? :stupidoreo:

b89c21bb43c45a5b5e03d0b96bfa2406.jpg

  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr S

This may be delusional, but I think it'll be joker teaser Superbowl, then single announcement a week later, then single end of February 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz

 

 

2024 is already going down as an eventful year in music. What's that chart gonna look like with Gaga's newest song on?

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

B2theRich33
1 minute ago, Mr S said:

This may be delusional, but I think it'll be joker teaser Superbowl, then single announcement a week later, then single end of February 

or… maybe, just maybe it is this week with a grammy performance this sunday and joker teaser during the super bowl with an album announcement end of month 🫠

  • YAAAS 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

homomo
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

 

 

2024 is already going down as an eventful year in music. What's that chart gonna look like with Gaga's newest song on?

It’s gonna look the same cause gagz won’t make it that high 

Meme Dancing GIF

0110100001100101011011000110110001101111
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr S
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

or… maybe, just maybe it is this week with a grammy performance this sunday and joker teaser during the super bowl with an album announcement end of month 🫠

Yes that's equally as possible and delusional lol

Edited by Mr S
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz
Just now, homomo said:

It’s gonna look the same cause gagz won’t make it that high 

Meme Dancing GIF

She will if I have anything to do with it

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
Link to post
Share on other sites

911

You know what? Im on it :ohwell:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙
Link to post
Share on other sites

darkgaga

I really hope that if she releases anything in February it will be this week. Why would she do it later in the month and skip the Grammys as a promo spot

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Stef changed the title to LG7: Hype Train 🚂 🚂 (Tentatively Q3…)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...