Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's touring force doubled with the Born This Way Ball

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommymonster44

No shade, but imagine the numbers if she was touring on an album with tons of hits? :cryga:

Born This Way had a lot of hits, but I get what you're saying. It's not like every song went number one. Still, I think it's important to evaluate what types of hits make people drop $500-$1,000 to see someone perform live. And yes, for a lot of us it does cost us that much. Ticket + Hotel Room + Gas for car/ Airplane Ticket + Missing work to travel + Tour Merch + Meals + Etc. People aren't willing to go through all of this for just any average hit maker. They do it because it's Lady Gaga.

It doesn't matter that Judas didn't go over so hot, TEOG got stuck at #3, and Y&I was only a minor hit. All of these songs were different than what was on the radio at the time. All of her performances of the songs showed that she was a spectacular performance.

That is what's important here. A number one means literally nothing when it comes to touring. Just because people are willing to spend $1.29 on your song doesn't mean that they want to spend $700 dollars to see you live. It takes a special kind of person and a special kind of song to make people want to do this. Huge smash hits don't do this. Only passion, quality music, and a spectacular performer can.

misanthrope

Its easy for a hater or a cynic to twist this information and make it negative. But the fact of the matter is that her tour is doing really really well, especially considering how bittersweet the BTW-era was personally for the fans/ex-fans/general public as well as statistically (charts, sales, etc.). If ARTPOP does well she'll own North America with the next tour.

Born This Way had a lot of hits, but I get what you're saying. It's not like every song went number one. Still, I think it's important to evaluate what types of hits make people drop $500-$1,000 to see someone perform live. And yes, for a lot of us it does cost us that much. Ticket + Hotel Room + Gas for car/ Airplane Ticket + Missing work to travel + Tour Merch + Meals + Etc. People aren't willing to go through all of this for just any average hit maker. They do it because it's Lady Gaga.

It doesn't matter that Judas didn't go over so hot, TEOG got stuck at #3, and Y&I was only a minor hit. All of these songs were different than what was on the radio at the time. All of her performances of the songs showed that she was a spectacular performance.

That is what's important here. A number one means literally nothing when it comes to touring. Just because people are willing to spend $1.29 on your song doesn't mean that they want to spend $700 dollars to see you live. It takes a special kind of person and a special kind of song to make people want to do this. Huge smash hits don't do this. Only passion, quality music, and a spectacular performer can.

Brb going to the hospital for 3rd degree burns :tea:

Bless your heart, you little monster. :pawsup:

RAMROD

Touring artist sounds so nice to say it with my mouth :clap:

Get that impact, Gaga! :pawsup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

:legend:

At least this tour is not as exhausting as TMB where Gaga actually had to lay down on stage because she was so tired

:legend:

this is true

DSC02334.jpg

Pure Adrenaline

:gaga: :gaga: :gaga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived