• Last Reply
Lion Heart

Eh..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lyzz the Monster

gaga deserve better... :cry:

What happened? I remember you shipping them really hard :toofunny:

What happened? I remember you shipping them really hard

I realize, he isnt that good, and gaga deserve a better man in all senses, and i see pictures of him hanging with women not cool when you have GF

Lyzz the Monster

I realize, he isnt that good, and gaga deserve a better man in all senses, and i see pictures of him hanging with women not cool when you have GF

But Gaga kissed and touched her dancers and many other people everyday too. :cryga: All I know is she has never looked this happy with a boyfriend before, not to mention she's confident enough to talk about him yet stil manages to keep their relationship private. If she's happy who are we to judge? :shrug:

But Gaga kissed and touched her dancers and many other people everyday too. :cryga: All I know is she has never looked this happy with a boyfriend before, not to mention she's confident enough to talk about him yet stil manages to keep their relationship private. If she's happy who are we to judge? :shrug:

yeah but its gaga she always is like, she's a free b---h, she can do whatever she wants, :redface: happy? haha dont make me laugh, lately she looks miserable, unhappy, always looking sad, barely smiles, and if she's promoting him or talking about him days ago, i think was for the new era, break the rules i made about fame the things she said in that monstervision video, nothing has to do with him TBH and i think she still has feeling for her ex.....

badkidjennie

you think that because a man has a girlfriend, he isn't allowed to have women friends and hang out with them? that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. you don't even know him, how could you say she deserves better and that he isn't that good? :wtf: :fail:

Lyzz the Monster

you think that because a man has a girlfriend, he isn't allowed to have women friends and hang out with them? that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. you don't even know him, how could you say she deserves better and that he isn't that good? :wtf::fail:

Right? I sense s-xism :crossed:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived