💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon Needles: "[Gaga] was riding on my f*ing coattails"

Punky

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

I have changed my opinion on Sharon Needles a lot. He's a pretentious underground artist who thinks he's above the mainstream, even though he himself is mainstream now. I really used to love Sharon for the outcast message of overcoming his differences, but now that his ugly side has been displayed I wish Chad Michaels would have won.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very disappointing. I liked Sharon on season 4, but after the major racism/N-word debacle, I started to lose respect. It's also kind of ironic because Sharon stated she dresses up as Gaga "when the rent's due".

boobtank

I have deep respect for drag queens. They are fearless; however, I don't see the rational nor the purpose of her commentary on GaGa. So GaGa asked for some outfits, and that dignifies what?

:clap: I love Sharon Needles, but she was out of line with this comment.

RAMROD

Who is this Marilyn Manson carbon copy?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

imasugarush

I don't really get the David Bowie quote,it's like she didn't finish her sentence.. Did she mean until Gaga or herself made the world feel okay? But the last quote doesn't really make sense, how would using a quote on her website be related to anything about artistic intentions..?

And no shade, and not in response to this, but I have to admit, when I saw Sharon's outfit from her new music video...

tumblr_mh1p1jXUSe1roefaio4_r1_250.gif

I immediately thought of...

bad-romance-gallery.jpg

Painfully obvious that he is getting attention so people will buy his album that is out next week :fail:

My thoughts exactly. Playing the "trash Gaga right before my new **** drops" card I see.

Rainbowgynous

And here you have the exact reason why I'm scared of dragqueens tbh.

Some can be SO vile and mean over nothing.

And here you have the exact reason why I'm scared of dragqueens tbh.

Some can be SO vile and mean over nothing.

Really, it's only a few who are like that (Sharon, Phi Phi, Shangela, etc.) but they're really some of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

Rainbowgynous

Really, it's only a few who are like that (Sharon, Phi Phi, Shangela, etc.) but they're really some of the sweetest people you will ever meet.

I know :) and I'm not a hater or anything, I'm just scared due to previous experiences LoL

Archived