💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote Lady Gaga for Maxim's Hot 100

Skins

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan

Oh, thanks for reminding me! Completely forgot about this. Is there a limit to how many times you can vote? I know sites like these usually only let you vote a maximum of five times a day or something.

Could you explain why? How do you think Rihanna's Maxim material but Gaga isn't? Personally, I think Gaga is a conventional beauty, but I know lots of people don't agree and they seem to see that as a reason why Gaga shouldn't be #1 on hottest lists in mens magazines. I think it's such a shame that we split up our tastes depending on what's conventional and unconventional. I'm glad that women like Gaga, whose looks aren't to everyone's taste, can now get a fair chance in mainstream mens magazines because there was once a time that if you weren't tanned, blonde/brunette with a big rack, you wouldn't even get considered for these lists. I think modern boys and men need to realise that there's so many versions of attractive out there. To flick through a mens magazine, you'd think only one type of woman can be hot. It's especially important to let young boys know that not every woman should look like this and just because a woman doesn't look like this doesn't mean that she's not attractive.

You just explained it yourself. tbh. I love Lady Gaga, but I don't find her s-xy, hot, or beautiful in the same sense of the other girls especially Rihanna. Just my taste and most guys just don't find Lady Gaga s-xy besides some gays and stans. This isn't really nothing new. I'm not just going to vote for Lady Gaga because I'm a fan of her. When I think of Maxim I just don't think of Gaga. tbqh.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Scarlett Johansson is in the list I had to vote for her as she's so incredibly beautiful! Though I love Milla Jovovich and Kate Beckinsale too!

StrawberryBlond

You just explained it yourself. tbh. I love Lady Gaga, but I don't find her s-xy, hot, or beautiful in the same sense of the other girls especially Rihanna. Just my taste and most guys just don't find Lady Gaga s-xy besides some gays and stans. This isn't really nothing new. I'm not just going to vote for Lady Gaga because I'm a fan of her. When I think of Maxim I just don't think of Gaga. tbqh.

I'm a straight woman and I find Gaga s-xy and beautiful. And there are straight men that think so too, though there might not be as many admirers as Rihanna. For me, Rihanna is one of many women who think s-xiness is something that can be learned, it's a performance she has to be put on, it's forced (the constant topless photos on twitter, her overly raunchy songs, visiting strip clubs). For Gaga, she just naturally radiates s-xiness and she doesn't even need to try. A woman who can be s-xy when she's fully clothed and acting naturally is a s-xy woman to me. Above all, s-xy is not the same thing as hot. Sexiness is an aura and your personality accounts for a big part of it. Because I love Gaga's personality, she's all the more beautiful. Because I can't stand Rihanna's personality, her beauty is diminished for me. Rihanna was really beautiful back in the early days when she was a nice person, but now her personality has gone majorly downhill and when a person stops being nice, it starts to show on their face. For me, Gaga has the full attractive package - looks, s-xiness and a great personality. But I understand that not everyone votes according to this. I'm just kinda confused that you don't find Gaga s-xy even though she's just as s-xual as (and sometimes more s-xual) than Rihanna, who you do find s-xy.

Brian Ryan

I'm a straight woman and I find Gaga s-xy and beautiful. And there are straight men that think so too, though there might not be as many admirers as Rihanna. For me, Rihanna is one of many women who think s-xiness is something that can be learned, it's a performance she has to be put on, it's forced (the constant topless photos on twitter, her overly raunchy songs, visiting strip clubs). For Gaga, she just naturally radiates s-xiness and she doesn't even need to try. A woman who can be s-xy when she's fully clothed and acting naturally is a s-xy woman to me. Above all, s-xy is not the same thing as hot. Sexiness is an aura and your personality accounts for a big part of it. Because I love Gaga's personality, she's all the more beautiful. Because I can't stand Rihanna's personality, her beauty is diminished for me. Rihanna was really beautiful back in the early days when she was a nice person, but now her personality has gone majorly downhill and when a person stops being nice, it starts to show on their face. For me, Gaga has the full attractive package - looks, s-xiness and a great personality. But I understand that not everyone votes according to this. I'm just kinda confused that you don't find Gaga s-xy even though she's just as s-xual as (and sometimes more s-xual) than Rihanna, who you do find s-xy.

Maxim is a mens magazine. I'm not reading all that (scanned through tho) because that many words won't even be in the maxim top 100 magazine lol It is what it is that's all I have to say.

:clap:

I am straight and I find Gaga very s-xy, and it's not true that only gays find her s-xy. lol

Michelle

Jenna Marbles :rip:

I died.I love her so much.

I voted for Jenna Marbles and Gaga

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Runway

Don't throw stones at me I voted for Rihanna. I'm kinda hoping she get's #1. I don't consider Lady Gaga maxim material.

Hopefully they'll put an spot for her forehead and another for the rest of her body

Brian Ryan

Hopefully they'll put an spot for her forehead and another for the rest of her body

Still looks better than you x10. forehead alone. Maybe you should try to learn how a forum operates, which is people expressing their own opinion and if you don't like it take a hike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived