💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote Lady Gaga for Maxim's Hot 100

Skins

Featured Posts

willtwerk4kfc

I voted! There is 219 people, so 119 people are not getting in, and 100 are. It is a honor for Gaga to even be on the voting list though!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People need to drop their stan attitude in these cases. Stop skewing the results. Vote for who you actually like, not voting for someone just because you're a fan of him/her.

Well when you're in love with someone, they immediately become the hottest person on the planet. :) So yeah Gagz is the hottest

Brian Ryan

Don't throw stones at me I voted for Rihanna. I'm kinda hoping she get's #1. I don't consider Lady Gaga maxim material.

People need to drop their stan attitude in these cases. Stop skewing the results. Vote for who you actually like, not voting for someone just because you're a fan of him/her.

this.

StrawberryBlond

Oh, thanks for reminding me! Completely forgot about this. Is there a limit to how many times you can vote? I know sites like these usually only let you vote a maximum of five times a day or something.

Don't throw stones at me I voted for Rihanna. I'm kinda hoping she get's #1. I don't consider Lady Gaga maxim material.

Could you explain why? How do you think Rihanna's Maxim material but Gaga isn't? Personally, I think Gaga is a conventional beauty, but I know lots of people don't agree and they seem to see that as a reason why Gaga shouldn't be #1 on hottest lists in mens magazines. I think it's such a shame that we split up our tastes depending on what's conventional and unconventional. I'm glad that women like Gaga, whose looks aren't to everyone's taste, can now get a fair chance in mainstream mens magazines because there was once a time that if you weren't tanned, blonde/brunette with a big rack, you wouldn't even get considered for these lists. I think modern boys and men need to realise that there's so many versions of attractive out there. To flick through a mens magazine, you'd think only one type of woman can be hot. It's especially important to let young boys know that not every woman should look like this and just because a woman doesn't look like this doesn't mean that she's not attractive.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived