Gaga visiting The Born Brave Bus in Las Vegas

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

How can I exchange them? What are the awards? :flutter:

Well if you PM me I can send you an address and if you go there you can exchange 30 points for a blowjob and 20 for a handjob :hor:

:derpga:

I know someone already said it....and I'm not trying to be rude or anything...but in the third photo she does look a tad manly. I mean, I know it's just a bad photo quality and angle wise...but she reminds me of a tranny in it. I just think its funny. It's not her fault though...we all know how gorgeous she truly is.

We're all Stronger Together!

tumblr_mh7oa0l0fb1qivuf9o1_500.jpg

I literally gasped/screamed. I made a really weird and loud sound. Can we PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEE make this an emote??????? I mean, its the best one I think we have.
We're all Stronger Together!

Alien Tulip

I know someone already said it....and I'm not trying to be rude or anything...but in the third photo she does look a tad manly. I mean, I know it's just a bad photo quality and angle wise...but she reminds me of a tranny in it. I just think its funny. It's not her fault though...we all know how gorgeous she truly is.

I agree. Her upper body looks big and manly but its just the angle. She looks beautiful.

RAMROD

that one with handicapped woman is so adorable :)

The way she circles her arms around the woman.

I didn't sense any awkwardness in that picture

unlike any other "in a frame with celebs woo!" pictures do.

I can see it's genuine :)

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

BBgSRLdCMAAKSJS.jpg

For a second I thought Gaga looks like one of those midgets, adult looking face in child's body. Or it looks like she doesn't have legs.

Still pretty as always.

FreePalestine

Alien Tulip

For all those people saying she needs to show her legs more. Here you go. Now stfu.

Okay :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived