💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs the World – Season 2 [premier 9 February]

bionic

Featured Posts

NewUsername
On 3/16/2024 at 6:24 PM, weed said:

Wow @ Marina's lip sync. She is so incredibly beautiful and amazing at performing, top 10 maybe 5 of the entire franchise. The reveal was incredible, unexpected. Loved the lil samba in the middle. 

Her stage power is just so undeniably great! She indeed was really born to be on a stage!

• Like 4

BUtterfield 8

I just read a massive spoiler by accident about the finale and I’m honestly shook…

alsemanche

That was sooo good, tia and hannah were insanely  funny lmao. Marina was also good, would have been safe on another ep. 

Love scarlet but yeah it was her time to gaur

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

Luke78619

Tia was defo funniest this week, was the only one that really got a good few laughs out of me, great delivery

hannah is so fun to watch, I just love that she chuckles at everyone’s jokes :ladyhaha: 

sad to see the eliminated queen go just before the finale but out of the bottom queens, it was her time 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed

Good episode, deserved top 2 for Tia and Hannah, agreed with eliminated girl but love ha, just seemed.. not super invested. Idk.. this sounds horrible but in her confessionals she almost seemed drunk or something.. idk something was off. 

Excited for the finale, I've seen the top 2 and I wonder who will win but it feels a little obvious. A double crowning would be sooooo gaggy but I doubt they will ever do it again, perhaps once more but needs to be ICONIC.

La Grande's runway was amazing, sooo beautiful and intricate and interesting. Marina 2nd best, super beautiful. Everyone looked amazing. 

Edited by weed

Reality

Honestly, not the worst roast :shrug: Hannah and Tia were the clear top 2 and they were both super funny, but tbh, I didn't think LGD, Marina, or Scarlett did that bad. They were clearly the botoms, but I thought they all had some solid jokes at times.

The runways were good, but once again, Marina and LGD devoured everyone else. I loved the inspiration behind Marina's and the fact that it was so different from everyone else's. 

Scarlett going home felt right imo. I was scared that Hannah or Tia would pull another Pangina or Blu and eliminate Marina, but I'm glad that didn't happen. Idk if I'm picking up on something that's not there, but I kinda feel like Scarlett was...out of it this season?? Idk but something about her seemed off. Maybe it was just because she's never met a lot of these international queens before. 

Since the finale is a lip sync for the crown, it seems like a no-brainer that Marina's gonna win. She's been the undeniable lip sync assassin of the season. If she somehow doesn't win, the only other person I can see winning is Tia. She's done very well throughout the competition and she's had a good presence/edit throughout. But tbh, I like all the finalists, so I would be happy if any of them won. That said, I'm fully #TeamMarina 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

doraemon

Definitely not into Tia's Euphoria lipsync today.

I told my drag queen friend (based in Bali) that Loreen's Euphoria is huge flowy kimono and martial arts move vibes, but Tia is using jacket and random trinkets, so I am not living for it, and she agreed.

Hannah Conda's lack of outfit is substituted for a set of fans with flowing fabrics is a vibe. I live, but I'm not living. At least she tried.

• Like 1

Taylucifer

Scarlett in the roast SENT ME and not because she had funny jokes

Hannah is better than me cause Miss Marina would have been packing her bags 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • LMAO 2

doraemon
1 hour ago, Taylucifer said:

Scarlett in the roast SENT ME and not because she had funny jokes

Hannah is better than me cause Miss Marina would have been packing her bags 

Lemme guess, Naomi Smalls vibes..

Flippy

Not the spoiler for next week :noparty: I swear…

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

weed
3 hours ago, doraemon said:

random trinkets

They were so random but she pulled out things representing every eliminated girl in the order they left! The clover leaf for Jonbers, a crystal K for Keta, I thought it was cute but very messy

• Like 1

Taylucifer
On 3/23/2024 at 8:07 PM, doraemon said:

Lemme guess, Naomi Smalls vibes..

well of course, they also pointed out Blu booted Pangina the front runner at roughly this point in the competition and won the whole thing, what's not clicking girls? 

In saying that, Hannah I do understand, she said she didn't enjoy her first experience due to the fans and eliminating someone who is the front runner isn't exactly going to help the fans love you, I'll be interested to see who Tia picked:ohwell:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW
  • Like 1

bionic
7 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

well of course, they also pointed out Blu booted Pangina the front runner at roughly this point in the competition and won the whole thing, what's not clicking girls? 

In saying that, Hannah I do understand, she said she didn't enjoy her first experience due to the fans and eliminating someone who is the front runner isn't exactly going to help the fans love you, I'll be interested to see who Tia picked:ohwell:

I think Tia will also have picked Scarlet

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

SlaeUrAnus

Tia has really rudeemed herself this season.

She’s my winner.

In my messy era.
  • Like 2

bionic
34 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Tia has really rudeemed herself this season.

She’s my winner.

I would've agreed until the last few eps when Hannah Conda has really exploded in my view. In terms of who 'deserves' to win I'd probably go

1 - Hannah

2 - Marina

3 - Tia

4 - La Grand Dame

buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2