Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Barry Manilow "I want to work with Gaga"

Miley

Featured Posts

I like Barry, but he needs to take a number and get in line. Everyone and their mother apparently wants to work with her.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want gaga to work with some of her contempories for once :roll: not 70 year old legends, none of the current music buyers know.

Her contemporaries can go to hell for all I care lol. It's these kind of things that will cement her legacy not remixes with nicki minaj tbh :nails:

MarryTheSequins

The Gaga triangle

Made BoomKack disappear

The Gaga triangle

Don't go too near, don't go too near!

:teehee:

HOTRODSGAGA

Her contemporaries can go to hell for all I care lol. It's these kind of things that will cement her legacy not remixes with nicki minaj tbh :nails:

some of her contemporaries can be talented too. Florence Welch, Azealia , Beyonce,Lana...

some of her contemporaries can be talented too. Florence Welch, Azealia , Beyonce,Lana...

When you put it that way :P

You know when I think of her contemporaries I mostly think of pop in the same realm as hers like Katy perry and rihanna.

But those you mentioned are flawless :legend: except azaelia since I don't like hiphop/rap/rnb

HOTRODSGAGA

When you put it that way :P

You know when I think of her contemporaries I mostly think of pop in the same realm as hers like Katy perry and rihanna.

But those you mentioned are flawless :legend: except azaelia since I don't like hiphop/rap/rnb

well i really respect gaga because she doesn't duet with other singers just to get #1 singles. :Katy Perry Shade:

Allison M

All these legends are stanning SO hard.

Posting threads 4 times like miley user

burqa swag like miley user

Start queuing

this :legend:

Yeah....as much as I think it's great she duets with a lot of the "legends" or the "greats" of the music industry, I'm kinda over it! I'm here for more collabs with her contemporaries.

And by contemporaries, I mean: Beyonce, Azealia, Natalia Kills, Lana, etc.

And I would love to see her work with a legendary rapper. Like Jay-Z.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

BeautyisaLie

This so much! I love you for saying that :worship:

It's dark but just a game

Archived