Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Leak: All Chromatica Multitracks


GAGASEXUAL
 Share

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta
6 hours ago, Railing said:

desperately need leakers to stop acting like they know the ins-and-outs of Gaga's mind in that case :toofunny: she indicated multiple times in late 2013-early 2014 that she had an idea of the main album, Act II, and additional songs that would be reserved for the app

you right lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites

nightadieu
8 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Temple was most definitely finished/almost finished. Same with NOBTR ARTPOP Version. I’d assume Tinittus, Onion Girl, and In Like With U too

Onion Girl was never finished and Tinnitus doesn’t even exist beyond its instrumental

Link to post
Share on other sites

Luke78619

Ladies, someone said the 911 stems included an official extended version of the song, is this true? :messga:

once again, we have a bunch of leaks when im unable to be at home and download them :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz
9 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Ladies, someone said the 911 stems included an official extended version of the song, is this true? :messga:

once again, we have a bunch of leaks when im unable to be at home and download them :messga:

lemme check

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

lemme check

 

10 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Ladies, someone said the 911 stems included an official extended version of the song, is this true? :messga:

once again, we have a bunch of leaks when im unable to be at home and download them :messga:

yep....it's true!

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

 

yep....it's true!

:stupidoreo: thanks for checking! what’s been extended about it? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

:stupidoreo: thanks for checking! what’s been extended about it? 

there's an outro on the final chorus w just backing vocals

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

TEANUS
5 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Onion Girl was never finished and Tinnitus doesn’t even exist beyond its instrumental

But how do we know this? I just find it hard to believe Gaga would mention a song(s) that are that abstract in their tangibility. She spoke about these as if they were audible tracks that she liked listening to. I don’t buy that over 2 years they would’ve only taken <20 songs to completion. For example, Onion Girl was referenced in a tweet from Gaga to Zedd in 2012 (?)

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

But how do we know this? I just find it hard to believe Gaga would mention a song(s) that are that abstract in their tangibility. She spoke about these as if they were audible tracks that she liked listening to. I don’t buy that over 2 years they would’ve only taken <20 songs to completion. For example, Onion Girl was referenced in a tweet from Gaga to Zedd in 2012 (?)

She said that they RECORDED 70-100 songs for ARTPOP

https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a507036/lady-gaga-recorded-70-100-songs-for-new-album-ARTPOP/

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Moderator changed the title to Leak: All Chromatica Multitracks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...