• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG we are getting ARTPOP and the album with tony bennett this year :excited2:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

nick4bty

I just hope there's no tour :fat:

Haha. That would be....boring.

imagine they doing princess die 0_o as the first single!!! and living on the radio..i can imagine it being piano jazz style with elton!!!

Uhhhhh wut? :huh:

chonlikesplaid

this is exciting! i feel like it really demonstrates that she's more than wigs and dresses.

now if only she'd do a release of just her and a piano.

The jazz album needs to happen. It would be sensational. :clap:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

ChicaSkas

Ahhh my year is made. Finally, the toughest demographic for Gaga to reach -- older generations above 40 -- will be reached in the classiest way possible -- through the established and utter genius of Tony Bennett and his legendary vocal talent/orchestrations/collaborating skills.

The jazz album needs to happen. It would be sensational. :clap:

I literally am happier about this than ARTPOP :excited:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

It's time for the world to see, for Joe Blow General Public to see, she is so very much more than just a crazy pop slut. I cannot wait for this -- her true talent that we have all known for years exists will be showcased classily. So stoked :pawsup:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Arturo

It's time for the world to see, for Joe Blow General Public to see, she is so very much more than just a crazy pop slut. I cannot wait for this -- her true talent that we have all known for years exists will be showcased classily. So stoked :pawsup:

She already won so many people over with The Lady Is a Tramp. Imagine a whole album? :cry:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived