Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTOS: New Terry Richardson pictures (1/23)

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Hahaha she's like "kill me now. **** all my fans+ tbtwb" in the first pic :rofl:

"Why did i ever wanna be famous... im just never gonna release ARTPOP and fade away and have babies"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

I don't even know that Marc guy but I can just tell even from looking at pictures of him that he's an asshole. and the fact that he's met Gaga like a million times irks me as well.

Molly Aphrodite

I don't even know that Marc guy but I can just tell even from looking at pictures of him that he's an asshole. and the fact that he's met Gaga like a million times irks me as well.

Yup

I keep hearing about this Marc...who is he? I keep seeing him. Always looks a little smug :/

This spoiled, rich, creepy brat who follows Gaga all around the world and bullies other less experienced fans so he can see her for the 987th time

Diamond Heart

This spoiled, rich, creepy brat who follows Gaga all around the world and bullies other less experienced fans so he can see her for the 987th time

Bullies fans ?

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

I'm surprised that this Marc guy doesn't have a Gagadaily account...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Diamond Heart

yeah like pushes them out of the way and stuff. that's what everyone says anyway

Really? thats tacky and annoying tbh :sick:

The only reason i know who he is, is because ive seen him pictured with gaga so many times lol

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived