Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 'ARTPOP' has a long way to go (ZEDD DENIED [TWITTER])

Guille

Featured Posts

with all this delaying that Gaga is doing and making perfect the record I start to concern about ARTPOP I don't want to overproduce it ....I'm here for slayage so Gagz you better give some :gaga:

i noe rite? this waiting and lack of news is hyping me for even more disappointment. waiting makes me think that she's perfecting the album, and at the same time pushes me to expect that it will be nothing less than flawless. then expectations will not be lived and meltdowns will begin...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Outofcontrol

I think single release is going to be in April,and album coming out in June.I don't think it will take longer to finish the album.as

long as the album is really good.It's going to be worth the wait.idk how anyone thought that she's going to release anything soon,since her tour is not yet over,still two months.

and stop b---hing already. :sick:

I think single release is going to be in April,and album coming out in June.I don't think it will take longer to finish the album.as

long as the album is really good.It's going to be worth the wait.idk how anyone thought that she's going to release anything soon,since her tour is not yet over,still two months.

and stop b---hing already. :sick:

I'm here for April 8 -> lead single and June 3 -> album.

No more songs before album release. Just the lead single.!

Outofcontrol

A fan backstage also said she'll work with NASA.

MARCMonster also said that.and he's pretty close with Gaga,so I'm pretty much doubt that what he said is BS :nails:

MARCMonster also said that.and he's pretty close with Gaga,so I'm pretty much doubt that what he said is BS :nails:

True.

I trust that boy. I mean he's met her like 387520435245 times they're almost friends now lol And he was brought onstage you can see the videos

Oh, are you one of Marc's buddies? Good for you and believe what you want.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

like BTW? :awesome:

To be fair not all of BTW was overproduced. Now, Hair and Americano are the very definition of overproduced. Hair should have been a ballad and Americano is only good when performed live.

sciencemonster

:cryga:

Each day, I think more and more that it'll be released at the end of this year and not spring :noparty:

Me too! :(

Dylangaga

I hope gaga takes the next 2 months to finalize everything on the album and make it perfect and finish everything in April and give us a date for the lead single! She can take as much time as she needs to make this album perfect and flow beautifully..I dont want it to sound rushed and she ll give us something amazing! Hopefully she changes the genre of EDM and gives us something that doesnt sound similiar to songs ON THE RADIO because theres NOTHING ON BUT THE RADIO :derpga:

exoskeleton123

What Gaga's team fails to understand is that we can wait for the album as long as we at least have one single

THIS Gagas team if you are reading this then please release the single soon the real definition of soon not yours please.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived