Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 'ARTPOP' has a long way to go (ZEDD DENIED [TWITTER])

Guille

Featured Posts

We've been working on it for over a year now," he told MTV News. "There's still a lot of work left, so we're definitely gonna work on this project for the next month."

We all knew the first single isn't coming until the very end of the tour, so why are you meltdown-ing? And by a month he meant a month - which is February.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

Who is? :coffee:

:adam: I know a few

like BTW? :awesome:

Omgee no. Br0n dis Wey is perfect and saved many people's lives :lolgaga:

We've been working on it for over a year now," he told MTV News. "There's still a lot of work left, so we're definitely gonna work on this project for the next month."

We all knew the first single isn't coming until the very end of the tour, so why are you meltdown-ing? And by a month he meant a month - which is February.

Yeah, I figured anything would come at the end of the tour. She has been discussing ARTPOP for half a year and more before we knew its name. Meltdown? Feels like absolute zero from here.

Silence those demons... . πŸ–€

I still hate the fact that I know one his friends and just can't ask her to ask him. It's impossible of course, but it stills feels so weird that I am so close to Gaga information. Since I realized Zedd's gonna play a huge role, I just can't with this feeling.

that sucks :(

Pure Adrenaline

If by perfection he means hair kind of perfectism then HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL to the no, I would prefer rougher production then some big ass giant mess that was hair, americano :sick:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Allison M

it's not going to be like next month, what do you all expect? and i know it sucks waiting but do you want a rushed album? or one she took her time to make perfect? honestly, we all have lives and our own things to pursue, so do something to keep you busy and we will get it in a few months. it's just a few months. that's not even a lot of time in Gaga's world. she's so busy with everything else that i few months to us is like a few weeks of work for Gaga

Pure Adrenaline

with all this delaying that Gaga is doing and making perfect the record I start to concern about ARTPOP I don't want to overproduce it ....I'm here for slayage so Gagz you better give some :gaga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaUnderYou

What Gaga's team fails to understand is that we can wait for the album as long as we at least have one single

What Gaga's team fails to understand is that we can wait for the album as long as we at least have one single

Right? Release 1 single Feb, then second end of may... Then album end of August for all I care...

GagaUnderYou

If we the lead single was released in January/February and the next closer to the album date like April/June Monsters wouldn't mind waiting for ARTPOP. Tbh i'm losing faith in this album

There's a lot of things her team could be doing, but they can't seem to see the bigger picture and keep making obvious mistakes. Stemming from the MTN fiasco...

She's a perfectionist so of course she is gonna borderline overproduce it :/ but after all this hype it better deliver.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived