Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video: Gaga singing BTW at Inaugural Ball

pierodinero

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StefJAGermanotta

LOVE THIS. Her voice sounds perfect, and the orchestral arrangement sounds so beautiful. I want a good recording of this. Also, watching this I got the feeling she was closing the Born This Way era. An epic arrangement of the original single. I think the book is finally closed. Don't Ask Don't tell gone and gay rights on the rise. An amazing tour, great album sales, an incredibly successful fragrance, the launch of LittleMonsters.com and the beginning of a charity The Born This Way Foundation along with the Born This Way Bus' creation. This album has been more successful for Gaga than like any album for any of Gaga's contemporaries. All they do is release their album, and push out their singles. I think with the new era Gaga will go even further. With the creation of the app, and all this talk of her working with Apple and Nasa, I think this new era is going to be one for the record books and will cement Gaga as a legend.

epic post! :gaga: :gaga:

giskardsb

did none of those people know how to work a video camera? :crossed: Somebody must have recorded this whole thing.

Brian Ryan

Not here for piano performances, but she definitely looked great and I liked the design of the piano and I liked that she choose to do that song as it is her best single ever and I'm sure it was remarkable.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived