💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with NASA & ARTPOP news

Highway10

Featured Posts

paper unicorn

Omg I've been dreaming of a zero-gravity wig for ages now... please make this happen NASA!

Ok, back to reality, this is amazing!! :excited2: Think of the possibilities... a music video in space!!

I don't see how Apple's involvement could reach outside the APP, but the app isn't even Apple exclusive anyway :huh:

And I can finally relax about release dates :nick:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antoni

• Sexxx

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

Omg I've been dreaming of a zero-gravity wig for ages now... please make this happen NASA!

Ok, back to reality, this is amazing!! :excited2: Think of the possibilities... a music video in space!!

I don't see how Apple's involvement could reach outside the APP, but the app isn't even Apple exclusive anyway :huh:

And I can finally relax about release dates

She is working on a deal for cheaper iPads for the ARTPOP-ists :)

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

This NASA thing...probably has nothing to do with space. She might just know some engineers there and they could be working on wigs or set pieces for performances.

Gaga is Life

Oh Well, at least we've been told not to expect anything until after the tour. But this NASA thing sounds interesting, the thought of a music video being filmed in space is so... futuristic and clever. She must be going to visit the G.O.A.T.

With Nasa - Is she going to visit her fans in other planets? LOL

She's going back to her own :derpga:

First music video in space, anyone? I was going to say Mars but remembered it would take years to get there :laughga:

What's the last tour date?

Edited by Dex

As much as I love the BTWBall I can't wait for it to be over.

I've already been there anyway :hehe:

SAME! I can't wait for the first single or even the announcement! Atleast we've got some sort of news!

Who knew that NASA, Apple, and Gaga's ARTPOP could be fastened into one statement? If this would be even close to legit, then she might just have secured her most enterprising project yet. Talk about grandeur in all aspects. I mean, who else in the pop music scene works with one of the most paramount agencies of the U.S. government for their own endeavor? I've no idea that I'd be more excited than ever before for a project of Gaga. At the end of the day, I hope this would be indeed true.

Who knew that NASA, Apple, and Gaga's ARTPOP could be fastened into one statement? If this would be even close to legit, then she might just have secured her most enterprising project yet. Talk about grandeur in all aspects. I mean, who else in the pop music scene works with one of the most paramount agencies of the U.S. government for their own endeavor? I've no idea that I'd be more excited than ever before for a project of Gaga. At the end of the day, I hope this would be indeed true.

:legend:

paper unicorn

She is working on a deal for cheaper iPads for the ARTPOP-ists :)

The whole population starts loving Gaga to get cheap iPads. World domination complete :derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic