• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antoni

• Sexxx

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

She worked with a NASA Engineer for the first disco stick, didn't she? Bet some great things are coming! And yeah, I was hoping for the first single around May / June.

She did. I believe it's in one of the original Gagavision's. She mentions someone who works/worked for NASA helping to create it while they're fixing a problem with the stick.

Hearing this news definitely adds hype and excitement for all aspects of ARTPOP.

NASA!!?what!? i dont think it's true..

are they insider?

Marc is one of Gaga's favorites and he wouldn't risk that by lying. I promise. Even though he's a ****ing asshole.

And honestly, I'm not surprised she's working with NASA. She wants ARTPOP to be out of this world.

My name isn't Timmers

She worked with a NASA Engineer for the first disco stick, didn't she? Bet some great things are coming! And yeah, I was hoping for the first single around May / June.

And she's working with Apple? So ARTPOP will cost about US$ 599 for the standard version, still look exactly like The Fame (five years ago) and be half-as-good as the best albums that cost a fraction of that price? Great!

(Please don't kill me, I'm kidding)

Why would you need a nasa engineer for something as simple as an led stick ? :sweat:

this just kind of made me feel better. i was really having a meltdown that I'd just never hear that album. lol

CAN THE BTWB JUST DIE

As much as I love the BTWBall I can't wait for it to be over.

I've already been there anyway :hehe:

• Shadow locked this topic