• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Antoni

• Sexxx

• Hypocrateen

• MelbHawker

And she's working with Apple? So ARTPOP will cost about US$ 599 for the standard version, still look exactly like The Fame (five years ago) and be half-as-good as the best albums that cost a fraction of that price? Great!

(Please don't kill me, I'm kidding)

:hehe:

Edited by Ratchet

Y'all should remember that NASA covers a whole range of science, not just rockets.

Imagine first musiccd video from space XD ZJAJJAJ

That would just be brilliant.

And wow, I just read 2 seconds worth of their Twitter pages and both of these people are so ****ing rude :wtf:

Interludicrous

Music video in space :eek:?

:rip:

katy-perry-8.jpg

But seriously, it sounds awesome. Imagine the fiber optic wig with zero gravity.

Edited by Interludicrous

samuelx

"she told us that she doesn't wanna release any new music now because she wouldn't be able to promote it properly"

She probably is finished with the music of the album from this judging by this statement

wow i hope its true!

here s gaga singing edge of glory in staples center.brief talking bout new album i think:

Hmm....so she doesn't want to release because she couldn't promote?

I hope that when once the album/lead single comes out, there will be like 100 television performances then^^

Maybe another one on X-factor, or SNL

And wow, I just read 2 seconds worth of their Twitter pages and both of these people are so ****ing rude :wtf:

this.

Probably they killed some people to get to the backstage.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

No one likes @MarcMonster except the fans that he's helped meet Gags. But he is one of Gaga's favorites. He's also one of the only fans we know of her messaging privately on LM.com. He is a complete asshole, and I blocked him on Twitter a long time ago. I text some Gaga fans I met online and we have bonded a lot based on how mean Marc has been to other Monsters.

My name isn't Timmers

• Shadow locked this topic