Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga and Tara leaving Los Angeles tattoo parlour

Warhol Princess

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warhol Princess

"Oh and Gaga went to the tattoo parlor to touch up the angel on the back of her skull." Source: https://twitter.com/MarcMonster

Elizabeth

It's just amazing how a little trip to join a friend to a tattoo parlor evokes such rage among "fans" and accusations of sloppiness, being an emotional wreck, apparently having terrifyingly ugly lips (dude, chapped lips sometimes can't be helped even if you attack them with lip balm, nurturing creams and Vaseline, believe you me), being a mess, EWWW NO MORE TATS, wearing unflattering clothes, etc. etc. etc. And oh, of course there are also complaints about her ****ing weight in every single thread - this one included - when she is actually slender and suffered from bulimia nervosa for years from a very young age on, accompanied by a host of other body image issues. Which we know all have caused mental wounds and heightened sensitivity when it comes to her body.

To underscore the point and put some icing on the cake, people seem very eager to thrash Tara as well for supposedly looking bad and/or messy (or so people seem to be convinced of because of one pic) when she's just been through a really bad bout of the symptoms of Lupus, the chronic disease she suffers from.

The insensitivity here is astounding, it always has been but it's gotten much worse lately. Some people should take a good look in the mirror - preferably the inner one. And some of you guys also need to learn about women's bodies and how they don't work like little teenage boys' do. But some serious introspection seems especially in order here.

Note: I'm not talking about those who stated something about Gaga just needing chapstick and commenting about her look in a decent, non-offensive way.

The best post in this thread :clap:

"Oh and Gaga went to the tattoo parlor to touch up the angel on the back of her skull." Source: https://twitter.com/MarcMonster

Awesome! I guess they were mainly there for DJWS's tattoo then!

gagalovesme

the only reason i'm not keen on gaga getting too many tattoos is because i just generally hate tattoos, but i'm not that bothered, it's not as if i'm married to her :laughga: this outfit is flawless anyway <3

Archived