1f30d.svg Global #166 - 1,277,288 streams
1f1fa-1f1f8.svg  US - N/A
1f1ec-1f1e7.svg UK #94 - 104,928 streams

Day 2 | June 10
1f30d.svg Global - OUT
1f1fa-1f1f8.svg  US - N/A
1f1ec-1f1e7.svg UK - OUT

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 7
  • Sad 1

River

Madonna keeps winning

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 2

monketsharona

I don't feel like it's been made for being chart smash tbh. It's not even tied to an album.

Much more like their very own answer to the insults on social medias they mutually had few months ago. Playlisting of the song kind of confirms this.

Popular with The Weeknd is definitely giving chart success vibes much more than Vulgar.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 3

KURUSHITOVSKA

I just couldn't care less about its position. She's making new music after 40 years. The rest keep releasing compilations and remixes

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Robo Ga

I think it will grow. The gay clubs and pride events will live for this track.

🤖⚡️
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby

Day 2 
Global - OUT
UK - OUT

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Love 1

Sneaky Oliver

I enjoy how it sounds but the lyrics give me Drag Race top4 challenge verses :kry:

I hope she’s not planning to perform it at Celebration Tour 

edit: also I don’t want to sound like a hater but if Sam Smith gets the chance to Madonna featured on their track and this is what they can come up with… it says a lot about both of them. I mean this is mediocre even for Madonna’s “Bitch I’m Madonna” level of mediocrity… bitch you ARE Madonna you don’t need to be on random bad tracks for Spotify streams 

Edited by Sneaky Oliver
I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Sam Smith & Madonna "Vulgar" departs the Global Spotify chart after 1 day
RAMROD

I mean..., I feel like most people were expecting something better and sophisticated when they heard of this collab is coming :shrug:

Madonna's career trajectory have been very interesting as of late, like not in a good way. totally 180 from her peer, Kylie Minouge who managed to keep it classy, :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Evil R
Just now, RAMROD said:

I mean..., I feel like most people were expecting something better and sophisticated when they heard of this collab is coming :shrug:

Madonna's career trajectory have been very interesting as of late, like not in a good way. totally 180 from her peer, Kylie Minouge who managed to keep it classy, :oprah:

How is Popular, God Control, Batuka, Dark Ballet, Living for Love etc. not classy compared to what Kylie is doing?

• Like 2

Controversiaga

Iconic 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Art Deco said:

How is Popular, God Control, Batuka, Dark Ballet, Living for Love etc. not classy compared to what Kylie is doing?

Well..., it just that she seems to gravitate towards the cringy side of things :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

vitoburrrito

I don’t think the song is intended to be a smash so I’m not sure why we’re talking about charts.