💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Real Housewives Thread

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

I literally get all my TV news from GGD but god knows why I don't think i've ever seen a Real Housewives thread?

Surely I'm not the only gay in the village to be completely into RHOA, RHONY, RHONJ, RHOOC, RHOSLC, RHOP?? I consider it a hate crime if no one else here is invested :stupidoreo:

like surely :saladga:

Actual patient
  • YAAAS 3

r4therupbeat

you know what's also a hate crime? that drag race hasn't had any housewive as a guest besides Rinna and Camille.

NATAH

absolutely love the RHONJ show, i can't get into any of the others :messga:

i've been a NJ stan since it started and i always wait til the season ends so i can binge it all in one go

it's getting kinda stale now though, i think teresa and her family drama have overstayed their welcome :madge:

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

Catnikko
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

absolutely love the RHONJ show, i can't get into any of the others :messga:

i've been a NJ stan since it started and i always wait til the season ends so i can binge it all in one go

it's getting kinda stale now though, i think teresa and her family drama have overstayed their welcome :madge:

since you're a fan of NJ i NEED to ask you this, do you see Teresa as the probem and unable to ever realise it?

She gets angry at Melissa for being friends with margerett yet teressa has ALWAYS been next to whoever publically states a rumor (aka strippergate) and says nothing and actually in the interviews enforces it

all the comments on bravo literally seem like bots defending Teresa and it drives me crazy :air: 

Actual patient

Catnikko
2 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

you know what's also a hate crime? that drag race hasn't had any housewive as a guest besides Rinna and Camille.

I think if Erica didn't have drama bc of her husband she would've been the best guest

Brandi would be perfect for drag race actually, Brandi and Kim

Actual patient

bpmMonkey
8 minutes ago, catsounds said:

I think if Erica didn't have drama bc of her husband she would've been the best guest

Brandi would be perfect for drag race actually, Brandi and Kim

I wanna see Lisa V or no one from BH

• Like 1

Catnikko
7 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

I wanna see Lisa V or no one from BH

Honestly all I want is the Lisa, Brandi & Yolanda dream team back but that will clearly never happen :messga:

Actual patient
  • LMAO 1

TheOriginalOne

I just started watching the show last year because I was obsessed with the Nene Leakes memes so I started with Atlanta. There will never be TV quite like Atlanta seasons 3 through 10. I’ve only ever watch Atlanta to completion but I started Beverly Hills about a month ago and I’m up to season 5 right now. Definitely gonna watch New York and Potomac next!

Edited by TheOriginalOne

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

Garcelle from BH and Kandi from Atlanta were guest judges as well! 
D0_dzxzUwAAkCLx.jpg

MV5BZWNlMzAyNTAtM2NiOC00ZmQ4LTliMzctY2Qw

• Like 1
  • Love 1

MaybeKermit
52 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I just started watching the show last year because I was obsessed with the Nene Leakes memes so I started with Atlanta. There will never be TV quite like Atlanta seasons 3 through 10. I’ve only ever watch Atlanta to completion but I started Beverly Hills about a month ago and I’m up to season 5 right now. Definitely gonna watch New York and Potomac next!

RHOA is one of my favs but tbh RHONYC is the best kind of crazy, stupid and funny hahaha, cant choose between those two lol

RHOBH definitely has great moments too but so many filler seasons towards the end

RHOP starts quiet but it’s sooooo good and shady like RHOA

• YAAAS 1

TheOriginalOne

ICONIC HOUSEWIVES MOMENT: 

so legendary even Beyoncé referenced it.

And it all comes full circle with miss Kenya thinking she’s Beyoncé herself 😂

TheOriginalOne
3 hours ago, MaybeKermit said:

RHOA is one of my favs but tbh RHONYC is the best kind of crazy, stupid and funny hahaha, cant choose between those two lol

RHOBH definitely has great moments too but so many filler seasons towards the end

RHOP starts quiet but it’s sooooo good and shady like RHOA

I’ve heard that RHONY was so good! I’ve only seen clips Ramona’s crazy runway walk and Aviva throwing her fake leg. I honestly cannot wait to start watching it!!! :woot:

• LMAO 1

BUtterfield 8

I really hope RHONY’s reboot does well bc I’m gonna need some of the older franchises like RHOBH & RHOA to get new cast

MaybeKermit
3 hours ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I’ve heard that RHONY was so good! I’ve only seen clips Ramona’s crazy runway walk and Aviva throwing her fake leg. I honestly cannot wait to start watching it!!! :woot:

It’s really really crazy I swear, I dont think Ive ever laughed that much while watching RHONYC. Their fights and discussions are sooooo hilarious