đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race France (Season 2)

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

Meet the Queens video dropped earlier today: 

Season 2 premiers on June 30th, 2023 on WOW Presents Plus, France TV Slash, and Crave Canada

Edited by phantasmas

• phantasmas changed the title to Drag Race France (Season 2) | Meet the Queens
phantasmas

i'm rooting for Motha Keiona Revlon :holdmyhand: 

some of yall may recognize her from HBO's Legendary (Season 3) :gaysia:

FxkJw7PWIAEZ8p9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
weed

Fine first episode! A lot of great fashion, great queens. Many HOTTT guys omg... Rose, Punani, Piche can triple tag team me for sure.. like.. mama. I love Moon, an icon. Sara Forever is good, giving talent, Vespi top 3 look of the night, fun! 

Sad for the eliminated girl, I feel like she had a lot more to offer. 

weed

Amazing 2nd episode!!! Really loved it. Amazing talents, amazing looks, loved seeing the S1 girlies, all looking so fantastic. Great! Loved it. Sad for the eliminated girl, the Kam Hugh of this season lol. 

Speaking of Kam, obsessed w her look tonight. Same as Grande Dame, my queen. 

My frontrunners are Sara Forever, Piche, Punani, and Keiona, but I LOVE Moon and Mami Watta is cute. 

Piche is soo hot.. like jesus.. my daddy.

NewUsername
On 7/5/2023 at 7:39 PM, weed said:

Fine first episode! A lot of great fashion, great queens. Many HOTTT guys omg... Rose, Punani, Piche can triple tag team me for sure.. like.. mama. I love Moon, an icon. Sara Forever is good, giving talent, Vespi top 3 look of the night, fun! 

Sad for the eliminated girl, I feel like she had a lot more to offer. 

9 minutes ago, weed said:

Amazing 2nd episode!!! Really loved it. Amazing talents, amazing looks, loved seeing the S1 girlies, all looking so fantastic. Great! Loved it. Sad for the eliminated girl, the Kam Hugh of this season lol. 

Speaking of Kam, obsessed w her look tonight. Same as Grande Dame, my queen. 

My frontrunners are Sara Forever, Piche, Punani, and Keiona, but I LOVE Moon and Mami Watta is cute. 

Piche is soo hot.. like jesus.. my daddy.

The way I agree with almost everything in these two comments Excited Rupauls Drag Race GIF

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

weed
24 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The way I agree with almost everything in these two comments Excited Rupauls Drag Race GIF

Queen of having taste, mawma!

8cvA.gif

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Magneto

10 minutes in the first episode and im already obsessed with some of the girls! I'll be stanning Keiona and Piche. Vespi and Moon are so gorgeous my god

Free my mind
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
weed

not impressed with the judging this week. 

My tops were Punani, Ginger, and Sara lmao and 2/3 were in the bottom!! I thought their responses/how they acted was funny. I would've had Moon and Keiona safe, with the rest in the bottom!

Amazing runways overall. Piche really impressed me, loved Mami doing Spongebob, Moon had insane makeup I loved it, Cookie's cape was so beautiful, just fantastic.

Agree with the winner among the top 3. I feel for Keiona but girly step ur p*ssy up! 

Wasn't an amazing lip sync but it was fine. Devastated at the elimination. 

• phantasmas changed the title to Drag Race France (Season 2)
phantasmas
On 7/9/2023 at 4:44 AM, weed said:

Queen of having taste, mawma!

8cvA.gif

this Laganja moment was such a slay lol

and her lip sync assassin moment was also so iconique

like she really needs to be on All Stars RIGHT NOW

• YAAAS 1

NewUsername
On 7/23/2023 at 7:01 AM, weed said:

not impressed with the judging this week. 

My tops were Punani, Ginger, and Sara lmao and 2/3 were in the bottom!! I thought their responses/how they acted was funny. I would've had Moon and Keiona safe, with the rest in the bottom!

Amazing runways overall. Piche really impressed me, loved Mami doing Spongebob, Moon had insane makeup I loved it, Cookie's cape was so beautiful, just fantastic.

Agree with the winner among the top 3. I feel for Keiona but girly step ur p*ssy up! 

Wasn't an amazing lip sync but it was fine. Devastated at the elimination. 

Spoiler

Piche was ****ing robbed, for real!
She has such star quality and I could see her winning the whole thing.
Her Snatch Game wasn't funny, but that runway!! And I think that actually none of the snatches were funny, so...

Now that she's gone, it's probably Sara that will win this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

phantasmas

ok the theme for this Rusical episode was so chaotic lmao :laughga:  just because we're not used to seeing the queens be "ugly" but the message behind it all was so sweet :selena:

Keiona was also so smart in the way she assigned the roles and also in how she decided to take a more emotional route with her character instead of taking a comedic route 

the runway was so fantastical too! i wish we had more imaginative runway themes like this amongst all the other seasons

Kim Petrus
48 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

ok the theme for this Rusical episode was so chaotic lmao :laughga:  just because we're not used to seeing the queens be "ugly" but the message behind it all was so sweet :selena:

Keiona was also so smart in the way she assigned the roles and also in how she decided to take a more emotional route with her character instead of taking a comedic route 

the runway was so fantastical too! i wish we had more imaginative runway themes like this amongst all the other seasons

The songs of the Rusical were verryyyy inspired and satirical of French musicals. It can seem a bit chaotic but as a French person it was hilarious to see how they referenced some of the songs and lyrics

for exemple some of the costumes like mami watta’s and moon were inspired by notre dame de Paris 

and the last song they do together is very similar to l’envie d’aimer from Les Dix Commandements in the chords and lyrics 

• Love 1

phantasmas
44 minutes ago, Kim Petrus said:

The songs of the Rusical were verryyyy inspired and satirical of French musicals. It can seem a bit chaotic but as a French person it was hilarious to see how they referenced some of the songs and lyrics

for exemple some of the costumes like mami watta’s and moon were inspired by notre dame de Paris 

and the last song they do together is very similar to l’envie d’aimer from Les Dix Commandements in the chords and lyrics 

thk u for this!! sometimes we just need a little tour guide for the rest of the audience (aka me) to be fully on board lol 

Edited by phantasmas
  • Love 1