💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Performing In Space

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

If you could pick just one song for Gaga to perform in Space which would it be and why?

Personally I'd choose Born This Way. It's music video already has space age themes but overall the message behind it is what Gaga has said herself she wants to remembered for, and if there's one song that deserves to stand a bit above the rest by being performed in space it's our generations LGBTQ anthem.

• Love 2

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

ROCKET NUMBER 9 TAKE OFF TO THE PLANET... to the planet...

botticelli-birth-of-venus-lady-gaga-artpop.jpg

I refuse to accept any other option than Venus

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

River

Million Reasons :icant:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

SlowLoris

Lol remember when Gaga originally announced she'd be performing in space (which got cancelled), but all the conspiracy theory people said it was an Illuminati sacrifice, and Gaga knew she was going to die, citing her life insurance policy as evidence?

The same conspiracy theorists also said Nicki Minaj had killed Whitney Houston in an Illuminati sacrifice ???? Lol

• Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • Shook 3

Starmie25

Performing in Space though, like how would that work? Would it just be Gaga and a piano? Or would she have her dancers? Will official NASA crew be there with her on stage? :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Original Diva
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

ROCKET NUMBER 9 TAKE OFF TO THE PLANET... to the planet...

botticelli-birth-of-venus-lady-gaga-artpop.jpg

Surely it has to be Venus, right??

excuse me no
  • Shook 1

Head Empty

Knowing Gaga, Venus would be too obvious at this point. I could see her doing some new version of Just Another Day or 1000 Doves just to be contrary :max:

• LMAO 2

Head Empty

Scratch that, she'll do Tony's version of Fly Me To The Moon and I wouldn't blame her :tony:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

thatfoxyfeeling

Ths thread title made me realise how gullible I was during ARTPOP era, as if Gaga was ever gonna perform in space. :healedmyheart:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Killa

Until 4 years ago i was on the edge of my seat for this. Now i barrou remembered. 
i still wish we can have it but before give is a virtual concert

• YAAAS 1

monstertoronto

I think if this  happened, and Gaga is actually in space and looking down to earth and at the vastness of the black atmosphere, she would be overwhelmed and wouldn’t want to sing something like “Uranus, don’t you know my ass is famous”.  She would probably be emotional and sing a slowed down version of Edge of Glory. I can see her looking at earth and whatever spacey vista and singing “I’m on the edge of glory!!!” while a single tear rolls down her cheek. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3