💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey approves of Madison Beer's new album 'Silence Between Songs'

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

On Friday, she’ll release the album’s lead single, “Home to Another One,” which she says reminds her of a mix of Lana Del Rey and Tame Impala, two of her favorite artists. The song details a meetup with an ex who’s since moved on. “The energy of the song is something like I’ve never done. It’s really true to me,” she says. “And I feel like even though you can hear those influences that I love so much, I do feel like we still really made it [very] Madison.”

It’s not the only track on the album that shows Lana’s influence — there are some Born to Die elements on “Home to Another One” — and Beer even got to share the album with the star for feedback. She says Del Rey told her she’s particularly fond of the LP’s opening track. “She said she listened to it a couple of times back to back, and I can’t believe that,” Beer says. “It’s so awesome to have someone who has been such an idol of mine be so supportive of me and gracious always… She’s definitely someone that makes me believe in goodness.”

- Rolling Stone

642275-Product-0-I-638212753805412005_380x380.jpg?v=1685678643

Edited by COOOK
  • Love 3

INNA

Everything about her comeback is giving Positions era Ariana, with the exception of the song sounding more depressing. But the video, her hair and wardrobe, seems very borrowed from the 70s Barbarella-esque thing Ari did. The album cover is also strikingly similar to the Positions album cover. Tew much and not her first offense…

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

TortureMeOnReplay

I'm happy she's getting to release music. I know during her last album cycle she was saying that there was trouble with her label