• YAAAS 1

GregJA

I wonder which song she will choose as her single :enigma:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Teletubby
On 6/5/2023 at 9:58 AM, GregJA said:

I wonder which song she will choose as her single :enigma:

Slay

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 6

Reject False Icons

What a great teaser OMG :volantis: that’s literally how I imagine artists form the vault songs 

Is anyone more of a fan of Bonnie McKee? I just obviously wonder why if her songs with Katy were pure HITS, why she didn’t explode in that level of popularity

im actually here to Stan her if she’s one of the last pop girls to give us gold dance pop like the early 2010s

Edited by Reject False Icons
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Noah
20 minutes ago, COOOK said:

@Noah literally (From The Vault) :excited2:

what an AMAZING Video! She really knows how to turn it out creatively. 

1 minute ago, Reject False Icons said:

What a great teaser OMG :volantis: that’s literally how I imagine artists form the vault songs 

Is anyone more of a fan of Bonnie McKee? I just obviously wonder why if her songs with Katy were pure HITS, why she didn’t explode in that level of popularity

Writing wise: She wrote a lot with Dr. Luke and Max Martin, a bit before Free Kesha started, she distanced herself from Luke and still wrote, just not for specific projects (like Teenage Dream, Femme Fatale etc.)

her Singing Career: She released an Album in 2004 when she was a MySpace Celeb, her Label didn't believe in her second Album -> She got dropped and focused on writing. After the success of Teenage Dream + Femme Fatale, she got signed to Epic Records + released American Girl in 2013. American Girl was slowly picking up steam (by that point the whole Album was already done and mostly produced by her former Boyfriend), her former Label stopped really pushing the Single, didn't fund her Tours (she was supposed to open for the Jonas Brothers, until they broke up) and then when she started promoting her next Single "SLAY" in 2014, her Label said that it's not Single Material. So eventually she got dropped after the Executives have been sitting on that Album for ages. Many Clips of Songs + leaked Snippets can be found online. It sounded amazing.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GregJA
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Slay

SLAY and Hot City are my favourite ❤️

The whole album is also been out there for a year or so but I am excited for her re-recorded versions!

Edited by GregJA
Mr. No Award Winner 2020

INNA

Love Bonnie so much. It makes my heart happy for her to finally have her moment on her terms. I really hope Die Happy is on this album, but if not there’s a chance we’ll get it on the alleged “new” album she has lined up to come after this one.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Riley

omg I remember DYING for these songs to come out back in the day!!! how fun!! what a pleasant suprise / something I had no idea i needed