💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Photographer Oliver James L’Eroe shooting with Gaga soon

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality

The 2nd tweet's caption basically says that they think it's for her Las Vegas residency later this year.

Edited by Reality
🖤👹
  • YAAAS 8
  • Shook 3

• Reality changed the title to Photographer Oliver James L’Eroe shooting with Gaga soon
LadyLuca

TBD? and the first artist gets their shoot 2023/24 

OMMMG you guys.. if its LG7 releated we got the confirmed date at 2024/25!!!!

JazzGa

Yaaaas Enigmatica Reloaded: The Re-Up 2.0 is gonna GOP my GUSSY

Will it be Chromatica Ball inspired? Similar to the last Enigma show? Jazz and Piano? :teehee:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Modern Ecstasy2

I think he is employed by Live Nation but he is a huge fan of hers. I follow his account and he is always posting old photos of her and commenting on other ppl’s related posts about her. I’m skeptical about this. I have a feeling he included her in that list because it is something he *wants*.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Juanlittlem
27 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I think he is employed by Live Nation but he is a huge fan of hers. I follow his account and he is always posting old photos of her and commenting on other ppl’s related posts about her. I’m skeptical about this. I have a feeling he included her in that list because it is something he *wants*.

Agreed, you can tell those are artists he's probably watching live soon. And we all suspect she's coming back in fall/winter for Vegas.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2

LilyLark

Why are people convinced it's Engima? Gaga just came off a tour this year, as far as I'm aware she did all of her required shows for Enigma, and Enigma started in 2019. Also, sis has health issues. Her voluntarily signing up for regular shows, considering her problems, seems unlikely.

All I've seen to 'indicate' Enigma is Michael Beeasley and Richey together, but both have more clients than Gaga, it could be them doing a separate project together, or it could be a project for LG7 or that concert she is supposed to give for the champagne company.

Papergangstuh
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Why are people convinced it's Engima? Gaga just came off a tour this year, as far as I'm aware she did all of her required shows for Enigma, and Enigma started in 2019. Also, sis has health issues. Her voluntarily signing up for regular shows, considering her problems, seems unlikely.

All I've seen to 'indicate' Enigma is Michael Beeasley and Richey together, but both have more clients than Gaga, it could be them doing a separate project together, or it could be a project for LG7 or that concert she is supposed to give for the champagne company.

She hasn’t done all of her contracted shows. There also was a reputable Vegas publication confirming a Gaga show will return in later 2023. 

• Like 5