Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My second single 'CABRÍO' is out now!

highwithenemy

Featured Posts

highwithenemy

Hey there! If you're into experimental, independent and new artists, here I'm back with another track with my second self-produced single "CABRÍO" (like GOAT, but in a fiercer way). This time, get ready for a wild ride because it's all about high energy and non-stop vibes. Just like my first single "NECESITO MÁS TIEMPO" (I NEED MORE TIME), this track is a testament to my love for pushing boundaries and exploring new sonic territories. It's faster, fiercer, and will have you dancing like there's no tomorrow.

When it comes to finding inspiration for this song, there's one track that holds a special place in my heart: Lady Gaga's "Scheiße". From the moment I first heard it, I was captivated by its infectious energy and empowering vibes. It quickly became one of my all-time favorite Gaga songs. With "CABRÍO", I aimed to capture that same electrifying energy and empowering spirit that Gaga embodies. I wanted to create a track that would make listeners feel unstoppable, like they can take on anything that comes their way. So, if you've ever found yourself dancing like nobody's watching to "Scheiße", get ready to unleash that same energy and embrace the empowering vibes of "CABRÍO":firega:.

This is a closer step to a bigger project I've been working on since 2020, from ethereal melodies to mind-bending soundscapes, #DQQE (or lest call it M1 as my first album as Muto) is a sonic adventure you won't want to miss. I've poured my heart and soul into every beat and I can't wait to share it with you all. Stay tuned for more updates as I unveil more details about this album. Trust me, you won't want to miss what's coming next...:ohwell:

So add it to your favorite playlists, spread the word, and get ready to experience the pulsating beats of CABRÍO. It's time to turn up the volume, let loose, and let the music takes control

Thank you for your unwavering support, and let's ride this wave of electrifying music together!:staymad:

Dancing Queen Reaction GIF by Soul Train

Stream CABRÍO on your fav platform here!!!

FvyR__AWAAE0FIx?format=jpg&name=medium

And watch the visualizer out now:

Check NECESITO MÁS TIEMPO, my first single here too!

Tell my mama it's bad karma, I just killed a man.
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

highwithenemy
4 hours ago, ALittleMonsta said:

Absolute serve

Thank u so muchhh! I enjoyed creating this song as fckkk

• Love 1

highwithenemy
13 hours ago, Harry X said:

Love that growing beat! :heart:

Thank youu, I’m glad you enjoyed it:enigma:

• Love 1