๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[Interview] Lady Gaga Hitmaker RedOne On Career & Songwriting

DORd

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

How can be Zedd one of your faves. if we haven't got any official song produced by him. :derpga:

I should have specified: I was speaking on terms of his remixes of Gaga's songs.

delete it fat

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

I should have specified: I was speaking on terms of his remixes of Gaga's songs.

Ah, ok ;)

heavyMetalGAGA

I love RedOne, i'm not done hearing his work! I think he has great things stored for us in the future.

And DJWS is my least favorite...I have more faith in Fernando, Edge of Glory is soo different and more amazing than everything else put out nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...
Curunir

That's the perfect excuse to do an average work by redoing your biggest hit.

Then you see people bashing Katy Perry because she plays too "safe" by working with the same producer and exploiting the same formula.

People need to clean their ears before expressing themselves with such authority.

*coughs* Excuse me - in what way was Judas safe? Judas is everything but safe. You know of what I speak.

And you know what? I cleaned my ears! :hor: Now I can safely say that when you speed up Bad Romance's instrumental and add vocals from two shorter songs, it sort of actually does sound exactly the same. I am infinitely thankful to you for opening my eyes (in this case ears) and I am looking forward to more average work from Gaga in the future. Redoing Born This Way would be a great idea.

RedOne is the **** and you better deal with it.

:nacho: :staymad:

Archived