Gaga + Redone = great music

Im excited to see what they do together on ARTPOP

God Face

God Romance :flutter:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redone is amazing. It's true that Redone produced Gaga's biggest hits but I feel as if once Gaga creates her first hit with Zedd, Zedd will become the new Redone. It's nice to see how genuine Redone was in this interview. DJWS isn't that great. His productions are bland. I like his dark sound but it doesn't always sound musical unless he works with Gaga.

Suf-mnstr94

Being half moroccan. That guy is a spitting image of a typical moroccan guy.

The voice, talking with the hands, everything.

He and gaga make good musical babies. :tea:

So funny that they played You and I and Marry the Night during the interview... hahaha. I was waiting for some Bad Romance, Poker Face, Judas... ANYTHING produced by RedOne.

But still, he seems really great from this interview!

Givewaytopeds

If everyone song was - RedOne, Zedd and Madeon. I could not see how the album could go wrong. 3 of the best innovative pop producers that fit in with ARTPOP theme.

I'm a bit excited for his work with Gaga in the future, but I agree to me he's been getting a little stale. His work on BTW is probably his best with Gaga imo, but even then it didn't match up with the others. I hope he ups his game.

3 points in and ready for more

omg RedOne is so hot... They need to make a movie or something :laughga:

OMG YES!!! Finally someone else but me appreciates the s-xy beast that is RedOne :hor:

But in all seriousness though

RedOne is obviously one of Gaga's tickets to a smash hit and I have no doubt he'll continue to dazzle me with his awesome music :legend:

If Judas is a recycled version of Bad Romance that's Gaga's fault, she wrote it.

Also, Scheisse is one of the best Gaga songs ever.

They make gold together, no one can deny that. He's not fresh anymore while working with JLo or Nicki Minaj, but Scheisse proves he and Gaga can make something different and new together, they just need to try.

Arturo

almost all of her hits was produced by him, I don't understand why Gaga fans always support DJWS, I mean yeah I think he is a nice guy but honestly I don't think he is great producer/DJ or why else he ONLY work with Gaga, just because they are friends or whatever.

I like him for the same reason you like RedOne; I think DJWS is a great produer

Like It Rough

RedOne is my fav producer!!!

Gaga + Redone = great music

Im excited to see what they do together on ARTPOP

Bad Romance is my favourite song. :excited2:

RedOne. :worship:

I LOVE RedOne! I want him so bad on ARTPOP!

Archived