Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS has deleted every post from his IG

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel

DJWS has deleted every post even the ARTPOP 9th anniversary one, didn’t he say that he was deleting that post on 10th anniversary?? the only post that it’s on his account is the one thanking ppl for BTW 12 anniversary

what does this mean?

Edited by SpanishChaosAngel

River

It means nothing :flop:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 8

SpanishChaosAngel

he also edited his bio and put “TO BE CONTINUED…” i wanna be real but… is Burqa coming to end the trilogy on 10th anniversary. beyonce doing similar things as gaga, djws puts “to be continued”like the one from telephone’s video on his bio 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 4

ALGAYDO

Doesn’t he do this every like 6 months? And he never mentions anything Gaga-related when he does this, I think it’s moreso for his own scheisse 

• Like 3

SpanishChaosAngel
5 minutes ago, River said:

It means nothing :flop:

CLOWN LICENSE - Name: little monsters (who have hope on DJWS for ARTPOP 10 anniversary )

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

SpanishChaosAngel
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Doesn’t he do this every like 6 months? And he never mentions anything Gaga-related when he does this, I think it’s moreso for his own scheisse 

i didnt know that, but the ARTPOP’ anniversary post was supposed to be deleted on 10th anniversary

Levine
44 minutes ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

he also edited his bio and put “TO BE CONTINUED…” i wanna be real but… is Burqa coming to end the trilogy on 10th anniversary. beyonce doing similar things as gaga, djws puts “to be continued”like the one from telephone’s video on his bio 

OH AND THAT'S BEING REAL? lmaooooo jisuwoaksiqoaoo and I'm saying this with a smile on my face, I'm not attacking you but that post had me in tears. 

• Like 8

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, SpanishChaosAngel said:

Stop, please, just let it go

@SpanishChaosAngel, just let it go

• Like 3
  • LMAO 5

Juanlittlem

Didnt he delete the posts like months ago when the whole drama with the fans happened? 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

SpanishChaosAngel
44 minutes ago, Levine said:

OH AND THAT'S BEING REAL? lmaooooo jisuwoaksiqoaoo and I'm saying this with a smile on my face, I'm not attacking you but that post had me in tears. 

i said that i wanted to be real, because i know that it is not happening

NATAH
20 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Didnt he delete the posts like months ago when the whole drama with the fans happened? 

ya he did, he deleted all the ARTPOP ones 

OT: he's probably just releasing some new music guys

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1